I'm Not a Fan of Britney Spears So Goodbye, Kohls...

I don't base my shopping decisions on crap that comes out of Hollywood, one way or another. Every chain in the world has ppl working for them who have committed crimes, including violent ones.

Also not a fan of black balling particular celebrities based on hysteria generated by the media.

Was she actually convicted of child endangerment?

What difference would it make to you if she was convicted or not? You just stated that you don't make any shopping decisions based on what comes out of Hollywood.

Are you still going to wear Candies PC?

As much as I am addicted to buying new shoes, I'm going to have to pass. :eusa_angel:

Here, Kohl's told me they are sending you these, in hopes you change your mind. They are perfect for running errands around NYC and vacuuming around the house!

SHOES.jpg

Are you still going to wear Candies PC?

As much as I am addicted to buying new shoes, I'm going to have to pass. :eusa_angel:

Here, Kohl's told me they are sending you these, in hopes you change your mind. They are perfect for running errands around NYC and vacuuming around the house!

SHOES.jpg

Wow! Hold on a minute, I may have to reconsider my boycott... But honestly, if I wore these, I'd fall flat on my face! :lol:

SHOES.jpg

Wow! Hold on a minute, I may have to reconsider my boycott... But honestly, if I wore these, I'd fall flat on my face! :lol:

I don't think I'd be on my feet very long if I wore those... just sayin' :tongue:

SHOES.jpg

I don't think I'd be on my feet very long if I wore those... just sayin' :tongue:

just the thing for jogging through your 'hood !

SHOES.jpg

Those are what all the strippers wear out in Reno...
MSN-Emoticon-131.gif

MSN-Emoticon-131.gif

Phew, Thank goodness I declined...but those clear heels reminded me of an outrageous routine by Chris Rock. LANGUAGE NOT FOR LITTLE EARS.

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Q_JlsvQIKBg&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Q_JlsvQIKBg&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]​

I don't base my shopping decisions on crap that comes out of Hollywood, one way or another. Every chain in the world has ppl working for them who have committed crimes, including violent ones.

Also not a fan of black balling particular celebrities based on hysteria generated by the media.

Was she actually convicted of child endangerment?

What difference would it make to you if she was convicted or not? You just stated that you don't make any shopping decisions based on what comes out of Hollywood.

Oh, it makes no difference to me. It just speaks to the veracity of people who boycott based on nothing but rumors generated by paparazzi.

MSN-Emoticon-131.gif

Phew, Thank goodness I declined...but those clear heels reminded me of an outrageous routine by Chris Rock. LANGUAGE NOT FOR LITTLE EARS.

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Q_JlsvQIKBg&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Q_JlsvQIKBg&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]​

Didn't Chris just get charged with assault? Will you boycott him?

MSN-Emoticon-131.gif

Didn't Chris just get charged with assault? Will you boycott him?

i realize they all look alike to you, but that was chris brown.

keep swinging

Actually, I head it on the radio. I didn't know what color, just got the names mixed up.

Leave it to a bigot to make a racist comment, though.

Oh, it makes no difference to me. It just speaks to the veracity of people who boycott based on nothing but rumors generated by paparazzi.

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt here and assume you had no knowledge of the fact that she lost custody of the children. If you read the article below, the judge cites specific reasons for his decision. It certainly wasn't based on "rumors generated by paparazzi."

Britney Spears loses custody of children - Celebrities- msnbc.com

And to clarify I wouldn't make any decision based on fodder found in tabloids.

Lots of people lose custody of their children without endangering them.

Was she convicted of endangering them or not?

I don't think she was. So what you're saying is anyone who's ACCUSED of endangering their children, who gets a job at a chain, is cause for boycotting?

Anyway, as I said. I don't waste my time basing my shopping decisions on what hollywood is doing. Just my thing.

Forum List

Back