I'm new.

I really am a Converted leftist. I was a huge Obama guy in '08.. but believe what ye will. You all sound like Harry Reid.. Haha! But thanks for the "Welcome"

yah... a "leftist" is going to come on and take potshots at harry reid.

*yawn*

The guy(?) is, obviously, at a turning point.

I voted for Clinton in his first term but not his second and have voted Republican since.
Some people DO grow up, ya know?!
:lol:

:thup:

I really am a Converted leftist. I was a huge Obama guy in '08.. but believe what ye will. You all sound like Harry Reid.. Haha! But thanks for the "Welcome"

yah... a "leftist" is going to come on and take potshots at harry reid.

*yawn*

The guy(?) is, obviously, at a turning point.

I voted for Clinton in his first term but not his second and have voted Republican since.
Some people DO grow up, ya know?!
:lol:

yeah, i voted for giuliani twice... *whew* glad I got it together!

Converted leftist?

Hmmmmmmmm

The smell of socks comes to mind

:eusa_eh:.. Hello to you too!

Members who have opposing beliefs like to attack other members here on the forums.
That's Warrior, He is a right winger. You can tell by his douchebag attitude towards you after making one post that explained which way you leaned, and saying hi to the community.

But anyway, welcome to the boards. It can get quite messy here. :lol:

Yeah I use to think like you,but Warrior is always consistant,and I'll always defend his right to say what he wants....anyway he's quite a nice Guy....steve

Last edited:
Converted leftist?

Hmmmmmmmm

The smell of socks comes to mind

:eusa_eh:.. Hello to you too!

Members who have opposing beliefs like to attack other members here on the forums.
That's Warrior, He is a right winger. You can tell by his douchebag attitude towards you after making one post that explained which way you leaned, and saying hi to the community.

But anyway, welcome to the boards. It can get quite messy here. :lol:

Nitroz, on the other hand, is one of our resident crybaby whinybutt mamaboy faggots.

Converted leftist.. Recently came out of the closet as a Conservative.. Tired of the mudslinging by the Obama campaign on Romney's business record, and tired of Obama using America for his social experiment. This site looked like a good place to air my frustrations. That is all.

Welcome!

Forum List

Back