I'm new.

Converted leftist.. Recently came out of the closet as a Conservative.. Tired of the mudslinging by the Obama campaign on Romney's business record, and tired of Obama using America for his social experiment. This site looked like a good place to air my frustrations. That is all.

hi conservativedude.

Converted leftist.. Recently came out of the closet as a Conservative.. Tired of the mudslinging by the Obama campaign on Romney's business record, and tired of Obama using America for his social experiment. This site looked like a good place to air my frustrations. That is all.
Obama has been a big disappointment to me because my first choice was Kucinich. But in this contest Obama is by far the lesser of two evils. If Romney is elected you will soon see what I mean. Because that man is the archetypal corporatist and he is eminently capable of finishing what George W. Bush was trying to do to this Nation -- which is return it to the Robber Baron era.

I don't like Obama any more than you do but I urge you to think sensibly. If you are middle class, don't compromise yourself. Stay with Obama and hope the DNC comes up with someone better in 2016. What we need is a cranky old fart who's been around and has his own money. Not a young man with a young family who needs to worry about his future when out of Office. Because that is Obama's problem. He's too careful about stepping on toes.

Another Romney supporter is not needed.

Other choices are needed.

Down with the two parties that have betrayed and divided up America!

Another Flip-Flop but Welcome Anyway........:clap2:steve

Everyone here dreams of owning their own socks :lol: Except me, I hate socks, love sandals, unlike Del who loves socks with sandals :lol:

Well damn pix.... who knew you hated socks. I could have sworn there was at least one pair of socks you had to love.

my favorite socks

pl-charcoal-stripe-house-socks_MED.jpg

Bloody Hell what's up with your legs......???????

Welcome aboard Conservadude..

I see you've been introduced to some frothing liberals, phony rhino-Republicans and some genuinely fine individuals...the tip of the iceberg you might say..

Hope you enjoy it here and have some laughs..:thup:

You only see one side slinging mud? *eye roll*

Welcome aboard Conservadude..

I see you've been introduced to some frothing liberals, phony rhino-Republicans and some genuinely fine individuals...the tip of the iceberg you might say..

Hope you enjoy it here and have some laughs..:thup:

I see the whiny hypocritical conservotard welcome wagon has arrived.

Welcome to USMB, Conservadude. Hope you enjoy the boards. We already have leftists who call themselves things like "Rightwinger" "Conservaderrps" etc. who are here to confuse anyone who is taking a survey into thinking there are fewer and fewer conservatives among members of the right, who here, more than occasionally bolster the schtick of "spread the wealth" not even close to being Robinhoodism.

Well.. That's not me. Thanks everyone else!

To go from being a leftist Obama supporter to a Conservative who's biggest gripe is Obama's attack on Romney's business record and some "social experiment" nonsense?

Something's missing here.

Mitt Romney changed quite a bit on his social politics.. You should be applauding a switch, not questioning it.

Yes- those are my biggest gripes. Like so many, I got caught up in the big speeches and lofty words, without even bothering to see what Obama was about. Young and dumb, is all I can say. His support for gay marriage, attacks on Romney for his pro-life stance.. And being a Christian, those are big issues for me. On top of that, Obama's economy has been a giant failure.. And I think Obamacare is something a state should decide, not the federal govt. If a state wants that kind of program, so be it. So yes, I'm a converted Obama supporter.. Or you could just say I started actually paying attention. Obama's a failure.

To go from being a leftist Obama supporter to a Conservative who's biggest gripe is Obama's attack on Romney's business record and some "social experiment" nonsense?

Mitt Romney changed quite a bit on his social politics.. You should be applauding a switch, not questioning it.

Yes- those are my biggest gripes. Like so many, I got caught up in the big speeches and lofty words, without even bothering to see what Obama was about. Young and dumb, is all I can say. His support for gay marriage, attacks on Romney for his pro-life stance.. And being a Christian, those are big issues for me. On top of that, Obama's economy has been a giant failure.. And I think Obamacare is something a state should decide, not the federal govt. If a state wants that kind of program, so be it. So yes, I'm a converted Obama supporter.. Or you could just say I started actually paying attention. Obama's a failure.

You didn't notice this stuff during the last election, and you call Obama a failure. :eusa_whistle:

Obama has been a big disappointment to me because my first choice was Kucinich. But in this contest Obama is by far the lesser of two evils. If Romney is elected you will soon see what I mean. Because that man is the archetypal corporatist and he is eminently capable of finishing what George W. Bush was trying to do to this Nation -- which is return it to the Robber Baron era.

I don't like Obama any more than you do but I urge you to think sensibly. If you are middle class, don't compromise yourself. Stay with Obama and hope the DNC comes up with someone better in 2016. What we need is a cranky old fart who's been around and has his own money. Not a young man with a young family who needs to worry about his future when out of Office. Because that is Obama's problem. He's too careful about stepping on toes.

I humbly disagree. I think the liberal polices are what screws us. I've never been employed by a poor man.. I think I'll vote for the guy that knows a thing or two about jobs.. Not lofty words Obama that has not the slightest clue what he's doing.

You didn't notice this stuff during the last election, and you call Obama a failure. :eusa_whistle:

Yup. Sometimes young & dumb people are attracted to other young & dumb people. Amazing what 4 years of Obama can do to ones opinion.

Yup. Sometimes young & dumb people are attracted to other young & dumb people. Amazing what 4 years of Obama can do to ones opinion.
I'm amazed at your self-awareness.

Forum List

Back