I'm new.

Conservadude

Registered Conservative
Aug 8, 2012
VA
Converted leftist.. Recently came out of the closet as a Conservative.. Tired of the mudslinging by the Obama campaign on Romney's business record, and tired of Obama using America for his social experiment. This site looked like a good place to air my frustrations. That is all.

The mudslinging gets parroted by his many faithful followers, here. Cheap campaign cost :eusa_angel:

Welcome

Everyone here dreams of owning their own socks :lol: Except me, I hate socks, love sandals, unlike Del who loves socks with sandals :lol:

• Thanks
Reactions: del
Converted leftist.. Recently came out of the closet as a Conservative.. Tired of the mudslinging by the Obama campaign on Romney's business record, and tired of Obama using America for his social experiment. This site looked like a good place to air my frustrations. That is all.

:clap2:

Welcome to USMB, Conservadude. Hope you enjoy the boards. We already have leftists who call themselves things like "Rightwinger" "Conservaderrps" etc. who are here to confuse anyone who is taking a survey into thinking there are fewer and fewer conservatives among members of the right, who here, more than occasionally bolster the schtick of "spread the wealth" not even close to being Robinhoodism.

Last edited:
Everyone here dreams of owning their own socks :lol: Except me, I hate socks, love sandals, unlike Del who loves socks with sandals :lol:

Well damn pix.... who knew you hated socks. I could have sworn there was at least one pair of socks you had to love.

Last edited:

Well damn pix.... who knew you hated socks. I could have sworn there was at least one pair of socks you had to love.

my favorite socks

pl-charcoal-stripe-house-socks_MED.jpg

To go from being a leftist Obama supporter to a Conservative who's biggest gripe is Obama's attack on Romney's business record and some "social experiment" nonsense?

Something's missing here.

Hello and welcome, don't worry, I will convert you back again in no time!

Forum List

Back