I'm new, too!

Lonelyoshin

Rookie
Dec 11, 2008
I am new to these forums. I joined because I am trying to learn about people. I want to know what people think about different topics. I have never been one to take sides, but I have learned the importance of taking sides, so now I want to learn what others think about the things I am passionate about. I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and welcome any questions anyone might have. The truth is that it is always better to ask a member of the church you would like to inquire about than a philosopher or a theologist. I am a pretty happy-go-lucky person. I look forward to learning along with the rest of the members of these forums.

I am new to these forums. I joined because I am trying to learn about people. I want to know what people think about different topics. I have never been one to take sides, but I have learned the importance of taking sides, so now I want to learn what others think about the things I am passionate about. I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and welcome any questions anyone might have. The truth is that it is always better to ask a member of the church you would like to inquire about than a philosopher or a theologist. I am a pretty happy-go-lucky person. I look forward to learning along with the rest of the members of these forums.

Welcome and
Merry Christmas !

Dear applicant. While you appear to be an attractive prospect we regret to inform you that the role you are looking to fill has been taken over by another equally unqualified candidate.

I hope you can see our side of the equation. Do not let the door hit you on the way out, unless of course you desire to win a temporary appointment.

btw, it's a joke. you know, my first response to you?

so do you or do you not have a sense of humor? are you a sock puppet with a proxy or are you the real thing? inquiring minds want to know.

welcome!!!

:clap2:

I love it when newbies welcome newbies, portraying themselves as seasoned veterans of the board.

Forum List

Back