Im new to it all! but the only way to test your beliefs is to hold them to the fire.

I don't know what that last post meant.
but thank you for the warm welcome Grace.

Okay I think something went awry that I missed can you give me the benefit of the doubt and tell me what's with the sudden passive aggressiveness?

Have a good time, Joker.
This is your intro thread.

Time for me to bail and wish you luck. So...I'm leaving and wishing you luck.

Hello everyone.
My name is JokerX, I have always loved tough ideas and questions to get lost in thought with and because of this I have found a weird love with all things politics. I started to dedicate myself to self improvement since I was unhappy with where I was or fearful that the person I used to be was not capable of accomplishing something that would bring me happiness. I went through some great physical transformation but being better in faith and mind/intelligence seems to always be connected to what faith/political views you hold so I have been dedicating myself to politics to understand...well pretty much how people live life and what variable's affect us.
So I'm here to TEST my beliefs and values since I believe the only way to know if you are following a correct path is to put those beliefs in harms way and see which hold and which fall so I can get rid of the beliefs that are not correct and find the ones that are.

Any advice about how to conduct myself to accomplish the goals I stated above is not just welcome but requested, Thank You if you decided to take the time to read this post.
Welcome.

If you are a Republican, Conservative, to the right...

You will get beat down.

If you are Democrat, Liberal left...

You will get a beat down.

If you are in the middle...

You will get a beat down.

Your test begins...

Now.

Hello everyone.
My name is JokerX, I have always loved tough ideas and questions to get lost in thought with and because of this I have found a weird love with all things politics. I started to dedicate myself to self improvement since I was unhappy with where I was or fearful that the person I used to be was not capable of accomplishing something that would bring me happiness. I went through some great physical transformation but being better in faith and mind/intelligence seems to always be connected to what faith/political views you hold so I have been dedicating myself to politics to understand...well pretty much how people live life and what variable's affect us.
So I'm here to TEST my beliefs and values since I believe the only way to know if you are following a correct path is to put those beliefs in harms way and see which hold and which fall so I can get rid of the beliefs that are not correct and find the ones that are.

Any advice about how to conduct myself to accomplish the goals I stated above is not just welcome but requested, Thank You if you decided to take the time to read this post.
TL:DDR

The OP post reminded me of the book/movie:

RedDragon.jpg

Forum List

Back