I'm new round these parts

P&CA admin said:
I guess I haven't read enough round here just yet...I'll learn...I'm pretty quick...
What I find with the internet...you can make a lot of enemies quickly...but making true friends is hard as hell...and takes time...
Kathianne...it's strong women that scare the menfolk...I'm guessing you already know that though...
Dilloduck... instead of hexing you...perhaps I should enchant you....*wiggles eyebrows*.....I can be quite charming if I need to be.... :thanks:

hmmmmmmmmm strong female that can lick her eybrows...............swooooon

Oh here we go.... strong women scare men.... yeah, OK.

Quite a blanket statement. Is that the way it's going to be?

Pale Rider said:

ya you testosterone laden pussy---you know you have "issues" :halo:

Pale Rider said:

Are you saying that I do not scare you? :laugh: Then again, you don't scare me, for any reason. You've never tried to intimidate, condescend, etc. Do you have strong positions? Yes. Do I always agree? No. Same in reverse? Yeah, I think so. You are strait up truthful and honest. I try to do the same.

Kathianne said:
Are you saying that I do not scare you? :laugh: Then again, you don't scare me, for any reason. You've never tried to intimidate, condescend, etc. Do you have strong positions? Yes. Do I always agree? No. Same in reverse? Yeah, I think so. You are strait up truthful and honest. I try to do the same.

And that's one reason why I like you both. :huddle:

P&CA admin said:
First off...hello to all of you...
I am from the dreaded Politics and current affairs BB...
I thought it best if I introduce myself ...I searched for the ongoiong thread Jimnyc told me about but I couldn't find it ....
My name is Connie...I am the root of all evil on my board...
The members love to hate me...
I am a middle of the road type politically speaking...
I could call myself a conservative democrat...but not even sure I am that anymore...
I know I will butt heads with a lot of people...but I try to see both sides to everything...
I have been reading your forums since a few of my posters came over and decided ...heck..they do not seem all that bad over there...and so I joined up...
I hope you will not hold anything that happened with them against me...but hey if you do...I'll live with it...if you don't...then I'm damned glad to meet you...
I hope to share some of my thoughts on life in general and I also hope to learn from you all...
Thanks for taking the time to read this ...let the floggings begin! :whip:
Welcome aboard! Boy, are you lucky! For this week only, new members get flogged for free! And you get a set of Ginsu Steak Knives!!!

ginsu_blister.jpg

At least three people in this thread need to go ahead and 'get a room'.

:)

oh yeah..

Go away, n00b!!

:fu2: :fu2: :puke3: :firing: :finger: :finger: :death: :2guns: :bat:

P&CA admin said:
.it's strong women that scare the menfolk...I'm guessing you already know that though...

No. It's more the control freak, egomaniacal, abusers we can do without! :chains:

• Thanks
Reactions: dmp
rtwngAvngr said:
No. It's more the control freak, egomaniacal, abusers we can do without! :chains:

lmao :)

EXACTLY!

Ya know? A LOT of 'strong women' confuse their "bitchiness" for 'Strength'.

Not you Connie - just in general. :D

dmp said:
lmao :)

EXACTLY!

Ya know? A LOT of 'strong women' confuse their "bitchiness" for 'Strength'.

Not you Connie - just in general. :D
Hi dmp....Good to see you....
Wow...seems I hit a nerve with the strong woman comment...*L*
I do work out ya know? :bat:

Thank you to all for the welcome...greetings...fun comments...and Geez Gunny...I don't recall being nasty to you....was I?...Must've been my being a power hungry egomaniacal person...I've gotten worse btw... :bow2:
I think you ALL know Kathianne and myself are 2 completely different people though we do come from the same state...
Ok....I admit it...we're both evil twins.... :whip3:
dmp...I openly state I am a witch but change the b....*wink*...
I've enjoyed my first few posts with you folks and I seriously look forward to learning from all of you...
As I told Kathianne...My bark is worse then my bite...and I don't have bad breath either !
Time for a strong cup of :coffee3: and then today is spent redecorating my Moms house while she is on vacation in Kentucky...went to go see my eldest sister in Louisville...I have 2 days to complete it...Yep..I feel like I am on HGTV doing a show...*L*
I hope to snatch some free time later to come back and play with you all...
Until then...*blows kisses*...See ya later.......* puts on her tool belt and heads for Moms studio*....... :bye1:

P&CA admin said:
Hi dmp....Good to see you....
Wow...seems I hit a nerve with the strong woman comment...*L*
I do work out ya know? :bat:

Thank you to all for the welcome...greetings...fun comments...and Geez Gunny...I don't recall being nasty to you....was I?...Must've been my being a power hungry egomaniacal person...I've gotten worse btw... :bow2:
I think you ALL know Kathianne and myself are 2 completely different people though we do come from the same state...
Ok....I admit it...we're both evil twins.... :whip3:
dmp...I openly state I am a witch but change the b....*wink*...
I've enjoyed my first few posts with you folks and I seriously look forward to learning from all of you...
As I told Kathianne...My bark is worse then my bite...and I don't have bad breath either !
Time for a strong cup of :coffee3: and then today is spent redecorating my Moms house while she is on vacation in Kentucky...went to go see my eldest sister in Louisville...I have 2 days to complete it...Yep..I feel like I am on HGTV doing a show...*L*
I hope to snatch some free time later to come back and play with you all...
Until then...*blows kisses*...See ya later.......* puts on her tool belt and heads for Moms studio*....... :bye1:

Never mind.

P&CA admin said:
I thought it best if I introduce myself ...I searched for the ongoiong thread Jimnyc told me about but I couldn't find it ....

Hi, Connie!

I'm glad to see you posting. It's a bit confusing but this is 'General USA Chat' which I guess is for general chat involving politics or something related (the more serious thingies), then we have a 'Chat' section on the bottom half of the board for off topic posts and abusing one another!

Hope to see you around these parts and best of luck with your own board. I guess the board war that never happened has allowed all of us to make a few new friends. :)

-Jim

jimnyc said:
Hi, Connie!

I'm glad to see you posting. It's a bit confusing but this is 'General USA Chat' which I guess is for general chat involving politics or something related (the more serious thingies), then we have a 'Chat' section on the bottom half of the board for off topic posts and abusing one another!

Hope to see you around these parts and best of luck with your own board. I guess the board war that never happened has allowed all of us to make a few new friends. :)

-Jim
Indeed Jim...
I was never one for board wars...though weathered a few when our board was on the eZboard network...once we went independant they seemed to all but vanish...all things happen for a reason ....so ...I really have been enjoying your place...I still love a lot of these emotes and haven't been able to decide which ones I want to knick...;)...
You said I could *chuckles*...
Well, it is back to the decorating...I want to watch the Derby this afternoon ...and Moms place looks like a bomb went off...but in the end I am sure she'll love her place...She's 73 and has been collecting crap for the past 50 years of her life...Sorry I posted this in the wrong section...by all means move it to where it belongs...I told you I couldn't find the one you were talking about *LOL*...Call it allmost 40 eyes...they sometimes are blind even though something is right in front of my nose...
I'll peek in again later...after a mint julip or two :cheers2:

New Topics

Forum List

Back