I'm new here

Pfffffffffffft. There are blacks here that have a hissy. There are whites here that make sure they have a hissy. We have all kinds of folks here that will call you racist just cuz they can. It's like "you are entitled to MY opinion" sorta thing. Fuck 'em. Be yourself.
I dont think schlep is really black.

Does USMB even have any members that are black?
I know Boss is and that Nutz guy are black........at least they say so...........I think Nutz got the boot..............Boss is a dang cool conservative........

I like boss, and high gravity...havent seen him lately though...maybe he found himself a wife!

Yes, I was fired from the agency I worked for 8 years because some blacks were offended by some comments I made and the agency did an investigation and fired me instead of asking my side of the story. A group of angry blacks against one white person is going to beat out the one white person

Hello....and out of curiosity,what city did this occur in?

Op be sure to apply for unemployment, and ask for a hearing if they deny it for violating company policy. If the comapny didnt follow their own policy to the letter, you'll get your uc provided you're otherwise qualified.

I got hefty uc for a year, and a lower rate for another year...I was fired, for violating policy...but I still won because they failed to folow their policy as well. It was great.

Boss is black. He's cool. Asclepias or however he spells his name can be cool at times...when he isn't bitching about white folk holding him down. :lol:

Op be sure to apply for unemployment, and ask for a hearing if they deny it for violating company policy. If the comapny didnt follow their own policy to the letter, you'll get your uc provided you're otherwise qualified.

I got hefty uc for a year, and a lower rate for another year...I was fired, for violating policy...but I still won because they failed to folow their policy as well. It was great.
My thing is trying hard not to retaliate against these folks by telling them off and giving them a real reason to fire me! I struggle with this daily! Please tell me why revenge is not a good idea!

Yes, I was fired from the agency I worked for 8 years because some blacks were offended by some comments I made and the agency did an investigation and fired me instead of asking my side of the story. A group of angry blacks against one white person is going to beat out the one white person

Chicago

Yes I got unemployment. They tried to fight it but I won!

I'm new here! I would like to talk about politics and other important current events here. At work and in other online forums I seem to have offended many people. I hope I can freely state my opinions here without backlash.

I am not new here and you already offended me by just posting that... :)

Welcome to the Mental Ward!

food-drink-insane_asylum-psychiatric_hospital-psychiatric_ward-mental_health-reynolds_unwrapped-dren1495_low.jpg

Chicago

I think I see the problem......

Yes I got unemployment. They tried to fight it but I won!
Woohooooo

Forum List

Back