Im new here anyway..

firesbreath

Rookie
Jul 6, 2011
Grace sent me, im firesbreath, im pro-america, pro-americans, pro-god and pro-liberty...and thats the way it is.......

Grace sent me, im firesbreath, im pro-america, pro-americans, pro-god and pro-liberty...and thats the way it is.......

Not really, whatever, what about pro-life, pro-gun, pro smack-a-meth mouth in the face?

If I'm an atheist, is it really anti-god or just that one doesn't believe in god, not unlike "no-god" as opposed to anti-god? I mean you've posted that you're "pro-god" you wouldn't post "go-god" would you?

If I smoke pot, would I be "pro-pot?" I'll tell you that I'm pro-Dead Kennedys and that Holiday in Cambodia was a bad ass jam back in the day, and that's the way it is, as it always has been.

"PRO POT!" "PRO POT!" "PRO POT!"

Last edited:

Not really, whatever, what about pro-life, pro-gun, pro smack-a-meth mouth in the face?

If I'm an atheist, is it really anti-god or just that one doesn't believe in god, not unlike "no-god" as opposed to anti-god? I mean you've posted that you're "pro-god" you wouldn't post "go-god" would you?

If I smoke pot, would I be "pro-pot?" I'll tell you that I'm pro-Dead Kennedys and that Holiday in Cambodia was a bad ass jam back in the day, and that's the way it is, as it always has been.

"PRO POT!"
"PRO POT!"​
"PRO POT!"​

It's an introduction thread. A simple 'welcome' would be appropriate instead of your whiny assed ranting.

At least the OP has the common courtesy to introduce himself, rather than just start ranting at people. You could learn a lesson from that.

"PRO POT!"
"PRO POT!"​
"PRO POT!"​

It's an introduction thread. A simple 'welcome' would be appropriate instead of your whiny assed ranting.

At least the OP has the common courtesy to introduce himself, rather than just start ranting at people. You could learn a lesson from that.

Lighten up bitch, it's only posting posts.

"PRO POT!"
"PRO POT!"​
"PRO POT!"​

:popcorn: Man, did you just fuck up... LOL!

Last edited:

Welcome!

CIMG0592.jpg

:popcorn: Man, did you just fuck up... LOL!

Awesome, old people and their "LOL's," that's hilarious, and emoticons to boot, you're at one with the internwebz, keep up the good work gramps.

The bitch malentendued my post, given the quality of some of her other posts, I'm not surprised either, what's your story? Do you follow her then flame those she'd just retorted through reply? Interwebz buddies, posting emoticons and "LOL's" after each other's posts?

I fucked up? She has she's a bitch written in her god damned signature, if she doesn't want to be called a bitch, then she shouldn't have "I'm 100% Bitch" written in the signature space provided by the forum, better yet, the both of you halfwits can do better to comprehend satire instead of wallowing around half cocked undefended.

Forum List

Back