I'm Mr.flew

misterflew

Sep 19, 2009
Hello

I wanted to introduce myself, I'm Misterflew. It's nice to be here. Peace to all. I'd like to plead to new parents, to please not name their child, Misty. For lack of how else to say it, it sounds like a naughty dancer's name, and no child should have to be hexed with that through life. As you can tell, I am a bit of a "conversationalist as well as controversial-ist. Also, please don't rejuvinate the name Mistang. It is too much like Mustang and gives the impression of a wild horse uncontrolled. That's why I like the conservative feel of Mr. Flew. Sometimes you get lucky. I got lucky. An easy name to spell, it's friendly enough, and I find invites good converstaion on message boards.

Love and Peace to all, God bless The USA and world!

M.Flew

Hello

I wanted to introduce myself, I'm Misterflew. It's nice to be here. Peace to all. I'd like to plead to new parents, to please not name their child, Misty. For lack of how else to say it, it sounds like a naughty dancer's name, and no child should have to be hexed with that through life. As you can tell, I am a bit of a "conversationalist as well as controversial-ist. Also, please don't rejuvinate the name Mistang. It is too much like Mustang and gives the impression of a wild horse uncontrolled. That's why I like the conservative feel of Mr. Flew. Sometimes you get lucky. I got lucky. An easy name to spell, it's friendly enough, and I find invites good converstaion on message boards.

Love and Peace to all, God bless The USA and world!

M.Flew

Particularly if the last name is something like "rivers" or "Forrest" or "Lawn".

Same thing goes for Heather, Stormy, Summer, and Autumn.

Forum List

Back