I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take any more

Remember the movie Network? Well Congress succeeded in becoming the most worthless branch of government in our history. These people are corrupt, ignorant, abusive, abrasive, snobs who, once elected to office, become committed to clogging up the arteries of our government. Their goal is not to work together in order to make our country great but, rather keep the two party system at odds with one another and make sure that the President hits a road block at every turn.

We have a system that does not recruit the best and brightest for service to America but, rather the wealthiest who can affort to buy these lifetime jobs. It's time to throw the bums out and change the way we pay the people who work for us. We need to have a base pay system with a hansome bonus system tied to actual accomplishments during the year that are easily measured. This way, the wealthy, privilaged, spoiled, opinionated, out of touch people would not waste their time running. However, the best and brightest would hear the call to service and pick up the banner. These people would truly represent us with our best interests at heart for they would not have been put on the special interest payroll.

They would be required to always seek bi-partisan solutions to our most pressing issues. They should also be required to meet with the President to hash out differences before they are allowed to go home. No more holding our country hostage because of their stupid games. In order to earn their pension, they must show a career of accomplishment. No more freebies just because you happened to win an election. You must have to earn the honor of your position every day.

Your goals must be our goals. We put you there to protect our best interestes. No more once I get in, the rest of my time in service will be filled with keeping my seat. No more hiding the jumper cables. We must be allowed to have our engine started. To the US Congress: you are not our pride an joy, you represent the worst our country has to offer.
I'm mad as hell, too.

I'm mad as hell Democrats are overspending.

The only good thing in Congress right now is Republicans blockading the Democrats from overspending some more.

Long live fiscal conservatism of blocking Obama's bots from overspending!

There. I'm not mad as hell any more.

Reflection pays with dividends.

A Republican Congress, Senate and President Romney on November 6 will end the baloney and put America back on track for paying down the debt and getting something Obama's never given: a budget. The fringe benefit is fiscal responsibility.

Did you sleep through 8 years of Bush spending and borrowing?
Why are you sympathizing with the perpetrators of 9/11, madam?

Go sell your damn Brooklyn Bridge of LIES to a sucker. You won't find any here.

Forum List

Back