I'm Looking for Snouter

Dsc

Rookie
Jun 3, 2017
I've poked around here since the days of DA. (about 2003?) The board is dead.

I need Snouter, he can help with an East Coast problem I have. ( oh and I miss the bastard too, he and 86 dude)

anyway... please aim him here or to my inbox. thank you! fbho

I haven't seen Spab in years! ( she an I may have gotten into an argument once or twice. XD

It's been a long time man. I passed this linky onto a few good ones via PM's before the Kaput.

<--- Arfurvirus

How are things? Are you still on the music scene? ( serious question... that's what the OP relates to, besides finding your happy ass)

I haven't seen Spab in years! ( she an I may have gotten into an argument once or twice. XD

It's been a long time man. I passed this linky onto a few good ones via PM's before the Kaput.

<--- Arfurvirus

How are things? Are you still on the music scene? ( serious question... that's what the OP relates to, besides finding your happy ass)

Snouter's around here somewhere, mostly in the early mornings, when the nurses wake him to take his meds. He just got banned from some forum, so he should be around more often. Just type his name into the search thingy and a link to his profile page will pop up.

I've poked around here since the days of DA. (about 2003?) The board is dead.

I need Snouter, he can help with an East Coast problem I have. ( oh and I miss the bastard too, he and 86 dude)

anyway... please aim him here or to my inbox. thank you! fbho
If you're that desperate scape together a few bucks and find yourself a crack whore.

Forum List

Back