Im looking for a woman

Relax CaliforniaGirl
I wasnt looking for a "tricky angry insulting bitch", and I wasnt seeking a fight being in the "Humor Zone"

May I suggest you return to the "I've got cramps and my freind again Zone" ?

By the way...do you know Conswallow? Can you hook us up? Is she an English teacher...Maybe she can help me with my spelling to, too, or two?

Chill Lady!

Im looking for another perfect woman.
She's from California and she is mute...but she knows how to spell.

Love you California Girl.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAyDmJvjxbg]JOHNNY LEE ~ LOOKING FOR LOVE [LYRICS] - YouTube[/ame]

Oh Great Liability! We thank you for bringing us your mighty and abundant brilliance and for the pleasure of your superior pontification in such important matters relating to the realm of funny, or not so funny, dirty little jokes. Where it be that we could all but partake of a small bit of your glourious satirical infallibility then we would surley know to laugh less as you so inspire us to do. A simple morsel spared from from your most masterful Cebral Cortex, even for but a moment, would surley enlighten us to understand that by comparrison to you, we not even attempt humor, as it will most certainly only produce ill fated folly.....OH GREAT LIABILITY

By The way....you don't have a sister Conswallow...Do You?????????

Oh Great Liability! We thank you for bringing us your mighty and abundant brilliance and for the pleasure of your superior pontification in such important matters relating to the realm of funny, or not so funny, dirty little jokes. Where it be that we could all but partake of a small bit of your glourious satirical infallibility then we would surley know to laugh less as you so inspire us to do. A simple morsel spared from from your most masterful Cebral Cortex, even for but a moment, would surley enlighten us to understand that by comparrison to you, we not even attempt humor, as it will most certainly only produce ill fated folly.....OH GREAT LIABILITY

By The way....you don't have a sister Conswallow...Do You?????????

No need to HIGHLIGHT your fail so laboriously.

It's plain for everyone to see any time you post, you cock-gobbler.

You mis-understand oh wise and great LIABILITY

I was seeking a cock gobbler.
You seem interested.
By any chance....could your name be Conswallow? please...no need to be shy.

You mis-understand oh wise and great LIABILITY

I was seeking a cock gobbler.
You seem interested.
By any chance....could your name be Conswallow? please...no need to be shy.

Nobody misunderstood you, you diseased cumstain.

You were determined to prove that you are a lowlife scumbag piece of useless shit.

You succeeded. Savor those words. It is doubtful you ever heard them or read them applied to you before -- and doubtful you ever will again.

LIABILITY...I love when you talk dirty to me!
You may just be my new perfect woman!
Please dont stop now and leave me with only the memory of your sweet words to savor through eternity!
I must have your dirty little mouth NOW!

Forum List

Back