I'm Leaving the Conservative Party

You could not be more wrong, It's the Rights unwillingness to accept Moderates that have made the GOP unable to win National Elections. Not the other way around.

Not the way I see it. The GOP if full of moderates. The only thing republicans are conservative about is tax cuts for the rich. Everything else they're either moderate or liberal.

Republicans want tax cuts for everyone it's just that the rich pay most of the taxes.

handjob.gif

Gee......I can't imagine why......

May 2, 2012

Income Inequality

"The average annual earnings of the top 1 percent of wage earners grew 156 percent from 1979 to 2007; for the top 0.1 percent they grew 362 percent. In contrast, earners in the 90th to 95th percentiles had wage growth of 34 percent, less than a tenth as much as those in the top 0.1 percent tier. Workers in the bottom 90 percent had the weakest wage growth, at 17 percent from 1979 to 2007.

Not the way I see it. The GOP if full of moderates. The only thing republicans are conservative about is tax cuts for the rich. Everything else they're either moderate or liberal.

Republicans want tax cuts for everyone it's just that the rich pay most of the taxes.

handjob.gif

Gee......I can't imagine why......

May 2, 2012

Income Inequality

"The average annual earnings of the top 1 percent of wage earners grew 156 percent from 1979 to 2007; for the top 0.1 percent they grew 362 percent. In contrast, earners in the 90th to 95th percentiles had wage growth of 34 percent, less than a tenth as much as those in the top 0.1 percent tier. Workers in the bottom 90 percent had the weakest wage growth, at 17 percent from 1979 to 2007.
Are you mad cause they didnt spit on soldiers and call them baby killers like your heroes did?

I have been a registered Conservative since the first Reagan election, they best represent my principles and beliefs. But the time has come to say goodbye.

It's not that the Conservative Party has done anything wrong, it's that the Republican Party needs me, needs us more.

We, Conservatives, the base of the Party and the country, must take over the Republican Party and start to turn the country around. Our task is formidable: too many Republicans believe that Washington DC is the US Economy.

We must get involved at the local level. If we are Conservative Party members, we do not get to run the local Republican Party. It's time to send the Neo-Marxist Enablers known as Republican Moderates packing, they've done nothing but damage the brand and have lost every time they try to lead.

The Republican party does not need you.

and telling latinos they shouldnt be allowed to have birthright citizenship makes all latinos realise they are racists pieces of shit.

Illegal + illegal =/= legal

The ONLY reason you support that shit is because it gives you more political power, SELLOUT.

If you think that's 'racist', you only demonstrate your own ignorance.

you not going to vote repub anymore Frank or just not be cheerleaders for them but vote for them anyway as Oddball seems to do?

I have been a registered Conservative since the first Reagan election, they best represent my principles and beliefs. But the time has come to say goodbye.

It's not that the Conservative Party has done anything wrong, it's that the Republican Party needs me, needs us more.

We, Conservatives, the base of the Party and the country, must take over the Republican Party and start to turn the country around. Our task is formidable: too many Republicans believe that Washington DC is the US Economy.

We must get involved at the local level. If we are Conservative Party members, we do not get to run the local Republican Party. It's time to send the Neo-Marxist Enablers known as Republican Moderates packing, they've done nothing but damage the brand and have lost every time they try to lead.

You are on target for sure. You can call them moderates, or you can even call them liberals and they are definitely politically correct.....all of which adds up to losing and they have lost the last two elections because of such stupidity.

The media is working overtime trying to convince the Republicans they need to get more mainstream aka more liberal aka more like the democrats.

Forum List

Back