I'm into honey bees and..

Darkwind

Diamond Member
Jun 18, 2009
I plan on doing a small apiary as a hobbyist. I doubt that I would ever get this large, but this is pretty cool

Yeah, fuck honeybees, one just stung me on top my foot. If I was a dickhead, I'd genocide the whole hive right now with some Raid. :mad:

As it is, I'll probably wait til daylight and give the straggler that didn't sting me a dab of honey to get home on.

Yeah, fuck honeybees, one just stung me on top my foot. If I was a dickhead, I'd genocide the whole hive right now with some Raid. :mad:

As it is, I'll probably wait til daylight and give the straggler that didn't sting me a dab of honey to get home on.
Jeez, you know that the females are the only ones that can sting, right?

Sack up and take it like a man.

:21:

Someone might say bees are like the Second Amendment; good to be (ha, ha!) there, but there is occasional collateral damage.

Wasps are the real assholes.

Probably anecdotal but I am noticing more honeybees around my place this spring than I have in years, nice to see.

Probably anecdotal but I am noticing more honeybees around my place this spring than I have in years, nice to see.
More and more people are becoming hobbyists and keeping a hive or two. Not only for the honey, but because they are good for the garden and flower beds in the neighborhood as well.

It is a good trend.

Oh yeah... Wasps are evil. By far more evil than any honey bee. You can actually touch a bee, and it doesn't care. Wasps hunt you down.

More and more people are becoming hobbyists and keeping a hive or two. Not only for the honey, but because they are good for the garden and flower beds in the neighborhood as well.

It is a good trend.
I have a bat house way out back I like watching them gobble up the skeeters at dusk.

I haven't really thought about a bee hive, I could try that.

Oh yeah... Wasps are evil. By far more evil than any honey bee. You can actually touch a bee, and it doesn't care. Wasps hunt you down.
They are a pain in the ass it seems like every other year I have to destroy a nest. They build nests in the ground that you don't notice until you are swarmed and stung while mowing the lawn.

'

A bee sting pox on you! :mad:

Forum List

Back