I'm In Love

OCA

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2004
Washington D.C.
I'm in love with Giada De Laurentiis from Everyday Italian on the Food Channel.

Used to be in love with Rachel Ray but she's kicked to the curb because De Laurentiis is SMOKIN!

-=d=- said:
She has kinda a big head for her body...but to listen to her speak...wow...her voice is pretty cool. :)

I never checked the size of her head out, will do that next episode. I just know she has a beautiful face and a very nice rack! My only complaint is that maybe she could use just a few pounds.

I think he would rather she 'gain' weight before he brought forth a sever 'pounding'

:D

She is striking - that's for sure...the pic posted doesn't do her justice.

You know who ELSE is WAYY hot?

Bonnie.

-=d=- said:
I think he would rather she 'gain' weight before he brought forth a sever 'pounding'

She is striking - that's for sure...the pic posted doesn't do her justice.

You know who ELSE is WAYY hot?

Bonnie.

Thanks! :thup:

Nice...but I think I'll stick with Rachel. I lived in Italy for six years and saw LOTs of women who were far better looking than Giada.

Giada seems like a great lady - really warm.. but DAMN that Head is FRIGGIN HUGE!!

Rachel? I bet she'd be a lot of "fun" - if ya know what i mean... but she has too much junk in that trunk.... also a bit too small on top in proportion to the rest of her body....

Racks, trunks and poundings aside, it's nice that you all can appreciate a beautiful Italian woman.
596.gif

Rachel Ray is insane. She has like 12 cooking shows or something. The junk ain't bad though.

Forum List

Back