I'm in Albany without a firearm, and

Muggers know you as a "stupid man."

They must be terrified of me. Nobody has fucked with me yet

Even in Albany and Schenectady

It's because you're playing Russian Roulette with a 200 round chamber instead of 6.

Some of us have the balls to go through life unarmed
Some are chicken shits

And some are dumb fucks. Cripes. It's the fool that won't protect himself or herself.
Sad to think of people going through life clutching a gun at their side

What a horrible life
Are you saying it's sad to be a police officer then?

It's because you're playing Russian Roulette with a 200 round chamber instead of 6.

Some are chicken shits

And some are dumb fucks. Cripes. It's the fool that won't protect himself or herself.

What a horrible life
Police officers are expected to enter dangerous situations when called to do so

You are not

Police Officers are brave......you are a pussy

Some are chicken shits

What a horrible life

You are not

My son is a police officer. He is required by his department to carry his firearm whenever he is within the jurisdiction. He'd rather not carry when he's not on duty.

I feel naked and extremely vulnerable.

I seriously do not understand why law abiding people like myself have to be disarmed.

Albany_train_station.jpg
If you are afraid to arm yourself you are a fool. Get an automatic(leaves less burnt gunpowder traces to wash off) Go find yourself a good trusty machinist like me to make you a suppressor so your neighbors won't turn you in if they hear gunshots. Now HERE is the IMPORTANT part. Go out somewhere close to your home but hopefully NOT on your land and dig a hole that you can cover quickly without much fuss. NOW you are prepared to defend your home and dispose of the garbage that tried to kill you. Don't forget to spread lye on the body so it decomposes quickly. If you have the guts try to remove any bullets that might be in the carcass. If you think you are a bad ass enough to defend yourself with lethal force there is no reason morally to go to prison for it. Me? I live right next to a huge cemetery..How convenient is THAT? :lol:

There are little girls and frail old ladies who live in Albany and have never felt so afraid that they need to carry a gun. Man up.

How's the sponsorship to the Air Force Academy coming along, by the way?
The difference is that they do not act like assholes like 2nd amendment does

He is a person who has been picked on his whole life and needs a gun to feel like a man

Perhaps if you regularly carried on a daily basis, you'd realize how insane it is not to be armed. I am purely at luck's mercy. That's a dumb fucking way to live.
I cant imagine being so afraid I would have to carry a gun. That totally baffles me.

You are not

When police officers enter a dangerous situation, it's usually because an innocent citizen is being attacked, right?
Thats probably the least frequent occurrence. The point is that its not your job to be a cop. What happened to you to make you feel afraid to walk around without a gun? BTW you are a male right?

Hey, 2A, how many times have you been mugged?

A man tried to mug me while I was in bumper to bumper traffic in Central Islip. My 0.22 put an end to it.

So where I live, never, because I'm armed.

We also have all the hoodlums from Central Islip (CI) breaking into houses in Ronkonkoma (white neighborhood) since we're on the "borderland." They look for money and jewelry to support their drug addictions. Since I'm the first block between the neighborhood, my house, a d every other household on the Islandia (CI) and Ronkonkoma border has either been robbed, burglarized or intruded upon at least twice in the past 10 years.

That's when we got german shepards and guns.

I wish Al Sharpton would come here and talk about the Black-on-white crimes that plagues us regularly here.

If you carry on LI, then why don't you carry in Albany?

It is the same state you know.

Sheriff Vincent Demarco is an Oathkeeper and party of the Constitutional Sheriff's association under Sheriff Mack. Even without him they don't enforce the gun control laws here until you get near Nassau County.

So they have a crazy sheriff there too. Does he wear pink panties like that fruitcake in Arizona?

Some are chicken shits

What a horrible life

That's stupid. It's a co[s job to carry a gun. You do it to try to compensate for being a pussy.

Some are chicken shits

What a horrible life

That's stupid. It's a co[s job to carry a gun. You do it to try to compensate for being a pussy.

He is one of those nutcases who believes he needs as much firepower as a cop in case the cop gets out of line

Waco...waco.....Ruby Ridge

Forum List

Back