Im in a real bad mood....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got through fourteen hours of project estimating for work badly needed.
tired of hearing about iran,pandering to the islamofacists,allahfuckers.

America,americans first.
us or them.
use our weapons,no nation building,elite teams,nice weapons tech.
blow that ayatollah to his allah in a box.
fuck that regime and destroy it.

I used to estimate, brain numbing work.

Wish i had a better career. This sucks.

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT
Azreal,i like your way of thinking.precise,covert...we should use elite teams and whats boiling in groom lake for years.

Thank you.

The reason I never joined any branch of the military is because I am not a doer I am a thinker.
Plus I have no patience I wouldn't be able to wait 30 years to get a generals rank I would want one in 1 year.

A thinker? Really?

I've yet to see any evidence of that.

And... for the record.... we have a remarkably intelligent military - thinking is SOP for the US military. Which perhaps explains why you never joined.

Idiot.

Azreal,i like your way of thinking.precise,covert...we should use elite teams and whats boiling in groom lake for years.

Thank you.

The reason I never joined any branch of the military is because I am not a doer I am a thinker.
Plus I have no patience I wouldn't be able to wait 30 years to get a generals rank I would want one in 1 year.

A thinker? Really?

I've yet to see any evidence of that.

And... for the record.... we have a remarkably intelligent military - thinking is SOP for the US military. Which perhaps explains why you never joined.

Idiot.
The Military has been pretty picky on who it takes in latley.

Thank you.

Not a doer rather a thinker.. :eusa_eh:

Granny says, "Awww...

... have one o' Granny's special brownies...

... dey taste good...

... an' dey'll make ya feel good too!"
:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back