I'm Hot For Hillary...

bayoubill

aka Sheik Yerbouti...
Dec 30, 2008
Cajun Country
I've had the hots for her ever since I first saw her during the 1992 presidential election...

call me crazy, but, as I recall, 20 years ago, after the election, there was actually a blog that said Hillary was the most fuckable-looking First Lady we'd ever had... and I hadda agree... still do...

eta... I thought Jimmy Carter's wife was pretty hot too, in her own quiet way...

Last edited:
I've had the hots for her ever since I first saw her during the 1992 presidential election...

call me crazy, but, as I recall, 20 years ago, after the election, there was actually a blog that said Hillary was the most fuckable-looking First Lady we'd ever had... and I hadda agree... still do...

eta... I thought Jimmy Carter's wife was pretty hot too...
Stand-by for the next Gen.......

chelsea_clinton--300x300.jpg

Granted, she's not a beer-bloated chubba, like Jenna Bush, but.....​

To each their own. I don't find her attractive, especially when she dons herself with one-color suits.

It's like she picks a color from a box of crayola 64 and says, "I will wear this color today and only this color today".

eta... I thought Jimmy Carter's wife was pretty hot too, in her own quiet way...

Yep, she's cute all right!!! :D

clintonAP1712_228x288.jpg

lol... mebbe that's one of the reasons why I like the lights turned way down low...

bty, AquaAthena... I imagine you might look good to me under the right circumstances...

lol... mebbe that's one of the reasons why I like the lights turned way down low...

bty, AquaAthena... I imagine you might look good to me under the right circumstances...

Thanks darling, and I am sure you would look good to be after you washed and all, from picking your nostrils....:D

Forum List

Back