I'm hongry

RadiomanATL

Jun 13, 2009
Not here
I'll think I'll have my chicken pot pie now...

collegehumor.b21e565eacdd597d2667175ae929ef5e.jpg

So when I was in tech school at Keesler AFB, Biloxi, MS we had this MTL (Military Training Leader) aka a "Blue Rope" named SSgt Linear. He was famous for being able to seemingly be in every dorm building simultaneously busting us doing dumbass shit thus earning him the nickname "Li-ninja" amongst us airman. Sometimes during formation he would talk about how he was "hongry" for some stupid airman to give 12 hour details to and that they "gots to feed me" every day or I get "cranky."

Cool story, bro.

So when I was in tech school at Keesler AFB, Biloxi, MS we had this MTL (Military Training Leader) aka a "Blue Rope" named SSgt Linear. He was famous for being able to seemingly be in every dorm building simultaneously busting us doing dumbass shit thus earning him the nickname "Li-ninja" amongst us airman. Sometimes during formation he would talk about how he was "hongry" for some stupid airman to give 12 hour details to and that they "gots to feed me" every day or I get "cranky."

Cool story, bro.

I was searching for a suitable CS,B pic, but instead found this and had to post:

600full-susan-coffey.jpg

Cool story, bro.

I was searching for a suitable CS,B pic, but instead found this and had to post:

600full-susan-coffey.jpg

How'd you get that picture of my next door neighbor?

Forum List

Back