'I’m Here Tryin’ to Get Some Obama Bucks!' Shocking Welfare Video that HBO Tried Kill

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
'I

Alexandra Pelosi debuted a video she made for HBO's "Real Time with Bill Maher" last night. The video shows multiple welfare recipients in New York City proclaiming they were at the welfare office to get their "Obama bucks" and that they supported Obama because he "gives me stuff." Pelosi reported that people at the HBO headquarters in New York had said to her "you can't show this" even though just last week the ran a controversial video showing Mississippi voters saying inflammatory things against the president.

To her credit, and to Bill Maher's, they showed the video and openly discussed how liberals would hate it. Pelosi said "I didn't have to go far to find 'freeloading welfare queens.'" They were, in fact, right across the street from her New York City home.

The first part of the video it shows people in the South as dumb hicks with no teeth that think Obama is a muslim.

But at 4:20, is the part that will send liberals INSANE.

And believe it or not is is from Maher's HBO show.

But Maher whines that it's unfair to show Welfare Queens from New York instead of going to Mississippi.

Last edited:
I guess some people will say anything if you give them a cookie

'I

Alexandra Pelosi debuted a video she made for HBO's "Real Time with Bill Maher" last night. The video shows multiple welfare recipients in New York City proclaiming they were at the welfare office to get their "Obama bucks" and that they supported Obama because he "gives me stuff." Pelosi reported that people at the HBO headquarters in New York had said to her "you can't show this" even though just last week the ran a controversial video showing Mississippi voters saying inflammatory things against the president.

To her credit, and to Bill Maher's, they showed the video and openly discussed how liberals would hate it. Pelosi said "I didn't have to go far to find 'freeloading welfare queens.'" They were, in fact, right across the street from her New York City home.

The first part of the video it shows people in the South as dumb hicks with no teeth that think Obama is a muslim.

But at 4:20, is the part that will send liberals INSANE.

And believe it or not is is from Maher's HBO show.

But Maher whines that it's unfair to show Welfare Queens from New York instead of going to Mississippi.

If I can step out onto the minefield, conservatives should understand that human nature applies: one should not expect some individuals to turn down free money as long as society is offering it.

Then, there's this:

"Stand erect or be made to stand erect."
Attributed to Marcus Aurelius

Forum List

Back