I'm here to tear things up!

Ha! This place is fun.

I have noticed many of the righties turn to name calling when confronted with facts and logic . Easy wins.
Ain't it funny how many of those same righties make the exact same claim......... Speaks volumes........ :eusa_whistle:

:lmao:

I can only speak for me . I'll answer any questions and I stay away from personal attacks . And I'm not easily offended either .

Ha! This place is fun.

I have noticed many of the righties turn to name calling when confronted with facts and logic . Easy wins.
Ain't it funny how many of those same righties make the exact same claim......... Speaks volumes........ :eusa_whistle:

:lmao:

I can only speak for me . I'll answer any questions and I stay away from personal attacks . And I'm not easily offended either .
Good luck with that here. Personally I love wingnuts and moonbats, a never ending source of amusement and comedic material, especially with their facts and logic claims....... :lmao:

m3QgVJV.jpg

Hi. I've been looking for a new place to talk some politics smack.

I see there are a lot of right wing meatheads in politics forum . My favorite targets !

Favorite targets for what ?

C'mon Timmy.....

Don't tell me that you think the left is any more stupid than the right ?

I see there are a lot of right wing meatheads in politics forum . My favorite targets !

Brave words. I've heard them before. From countless species across countless worlds. And now, they are all Borg. ;)

You're making friends already. You should visit the Flame Zone. We've worn out our old chew toys. :poke:

And welcome. :smiliehug:

I would imagine the board gay membership is quite excited about you tearing things up.

Welcome to USMB.
I am your German greeting committee.
The Klingons are right behind me - they are less friendly. Throw them some live Gaaak and then they are ok. Red-meat, you know...

You are several years too late.....

Forum List

Back