I'm here and I don't give a dam

And you made it on to my ignore list .

Why do you need a list to ignore somebody? Why don't you just respond, or not respond based on whether or not you think the post is worth responding to?
That is one approach,I just have little interest in logical fallacy artists and choose to give the electrons a break on my end.

Put everyone you think is full of shit, or you disagree with on your ignore list, your mind will never open to new things.. And who knows..someone could surprise you some day.

More likely you'll just run out of people to talk to tho.

Why do you need a list to ignore somebody? Why don't you just respond, or not respond based on whether or not you think the post is worth responding to?
That is one approach,I just have little interest in logical fallacy artists and choose to give the electrons a break on my end.

Put everyone you think is full of shit, or you disagree with on your ignore list, your mind will never open to new things.. And who knows..someone could surprise you some day.

More likely you'll just run out of people to talk to tho.
I have no problem with people who disagree with me, I can use them to expose their ignorance,Even those who suffer from indeafeatable ignorance .

I don't have much interest in being baited by those who wish to argue beyond reason or are deranged by hate.
I can always refine my arguments with facts.
Historic events are my allies.
I can be convinced Im wrong ,It would take some real substantive work.Work beyong bigot hate monger or I'm taking the Quran out of context.

Once someone uses Hitler as their hammer to prove the evil of a faith or throws their scripture under the bus , or makes moral equivalence arguements where non can reasonably exists.
I'm fairly certain I wasting the time of the electrons on the net.
This nitwit think the Persians or Islam gave the world math.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back