I'm guessing it's gonna be Portman

BDBoop

Platinum Member
Jul 20, 2011
Don't harsh my zen, Jen!
Bush Library Refuses To Release Rob Portman’s Records - ABC News

“If you would like to contact us again on or after January 20, 2014, we would be happy to assist you with your FOIA request,” Clement noted in the letter, which emphasized that the library had no legal obligation to release the records early.

:lmao:

American Bridge was formed primarily as a tracking and research organization. During the primary season the group dispatched operatives to primary states armed with video cameras to record the Republican candidates’ every word. Since then, they have been taking a closer look at Romney’s record in business and government and have begun doing the same with the presumptive GOP nominee’s potential running mates.

“When you look at the roster of V.P. candidates, each of them is significantly flawed,” American Bridge senior adviser Ty Matsdorf said in a statement. “For Portman, it is his calamitous record on fiscal issues while working at the Bush White House. It shouldn’t be a shock that he is going to want to keep that under wraps for as long as possible, but unfortunately it’s pretty hard to hide a record as terrible as that.”

The Bush Library did not return ABC News’ request for comment.

This oughtta drop Portman from the list pretty much instantly. Romney has enough ghosts without adding this to the mix.

This oughtta drop Portman from the list pretty much instantly. Romney has enough ghosts without adding this to the mix.

Like who?

Seems all the Liberals have been able to come up with so far is he impersonated a police officer in college and gave some kid a wedgy in middle school.

• Banned

Like who?

Seems all the Liberals have been able to come up with so far is he impersonated a police officer in college and gave some kid a wedgy in middle school.

No, that's okay. We know that everything he has ever done with Bain and outsourcing is just peachy keen, jelly bean.

And the American public will vote for him.

Or - you know. Probably not.

Like who?

No, that's okay. We know that everything he has ever done with Bain and outsourcing is just peachy keen, jelly bean.

Personally I haven't seen Liberals this shit-scared since Reagan won.

• Banned
Like who?

Really? Well, I don't know who you're looking at, then. I'm not seeing much fear. That man lies as easily as he draws breath, and thanks to the internet, it's all being documented.

Hell, we don't have to look any further than the people who were running against him earlier this year for the Republican nomination. Good times. :thup:

Really? Well, I don't know who you're looking at, then. I'm not seeing much fear. That man lies as easily as he draws breath, and thanks to the internet, it's all being documented.

Hell, we don't have to look any further than the people who were running against him earlier this year for the Republican nomination. Good times. :thup:

Then start the Obama victory celebration !!! Sounds like he's a shoe-in !!

• Banned

Then start the Obama victory celebration !!! Sounds like he's a shoe-in !!

Shoo-in.

You almost gotta laugh. We have a dead Cop as a result of a federal mess called Fast/Furious and about a hundred dead Mex civilians and the Attorney General refuses to comply with a congressional subpoena. Meanwhile Soros digs up information ...yawn... of an attempt by some lefty organization to obtain personal records of an employee of the last administration.

Libs have their panties in a bunch because they can't hand pick the VP themselves. Like they wanted to pick the president.

The interwebz are not the Repub's friend this election ;)

No doubt! I'm having a field day out here. Just insert any prior candidate's name, followed by "slams Romney" and hit search. :)

Perry slams Romney's 10k 'pocket change,' hones pitch to Christians - First Read

Perry slams Romney as a flip-flopper

Bachmann slams GOP rivals Romney and Gingrich - The Hill's Video

The healthcare issue is “by far the biggest challenge I have in the primary race,” Romney said on Fox News’ “Special Report” with Bret Baier. “If I were willing to say anything to get elected, wouldn't I just say, oh, it was a mistake.”

......... or - I dunno - just not say anything at all? Which is exactly what he's been doing. Attacking Obamacare, pretending it wasn't based on Romneycare.

"American Bridge" PAC is another tax exempt left wing propaganda forum financed and manipulated by George Soros. It is Media Matters on steroids. AB's stated mission is to monitor (only) republican speech, rewrite it and turn it over to Huffington. AB goes a step further in employing a little army of investigators (tax free) to dig up dirt on potential republican candidates.

Like who?

Gossip is not 'fact'. Much as BrainDead might want it to be.

The interwebz is only really the friend of those who don't care about facts or accuracy.

Like who?

^^^

that

facts seem to still have a liberal bias

You can tell a person by the company they keep. Amelia agreeing with Warbler? Woooooow.

:thup:

Shocked me too. But it is what it is. The Obama camp is rightfully worried about their community agitator being up against someone with the kind of business know-how and problem-solving ability this country needs.

Forum List

Back