I’m Gonna Tell Ya One Fucking Thing....

You are the one playing politics. apparently you demand that we get angry if a muslim or a liberal or a democrat does it but you also demand that we ignore it when conservatives or christians do it. In fact it seems to piss you off when we even mention it.

how conservative of you.
OK...I have never posted this before. This is one of the hardest things I’ve ever written. I was a machinegunner in the United States Marine Corps. We engaged this group of Iraqi soldiers along a streetfront/alleyway and I zapped this guy. We moved -up and the Captain aka Lieutenant coming down the line called for a pause. This guy was right next to me. I remember the blood bubbles coming out of his nose. I remember his stare at me. I remember my daughter at home. I remember if it weren’t you it would be me. He was a good soldier. I don’t think he would have acted this way. I think of his family.

I'm half Armenian. If you don't know what the muslims of the Ottoman Empire did to the christian Armenians twice you might want to do some research.

It was the genocide during WW I that brought my grandparents here.

Three males were sent here. One of them was my grandfather. The rest of his family who were left in what's now Egypt, were murdered by the muslims if the Ottoman Empire.

My grandmother was sent here with an uncle. Most of the rest of her family was murdered.

Because of that genocide the only person on this planet who could carry on my family name was my dad. My mom had to keep having kids until my brother was born. When he was born, she went from the delivery room to the OR to get her tubes tied. The irony of that was, my brother never had kids. My family name would die with my generation because the muslims of the Ottoman Empire killed everyone in my grandfather's family. One of my sisters had a son. He changed his name from his father's name to our name so that the name would carry on.

When I was 20 years old my grandmother sat me down and told me the story of what she experienced before she got out. She told me what it was like to have her dad's brains splattered all over her. She told me what it was like to see her baby sister ripped from her mother's arms, thrown up in the air then caught on a bayonet. She told me what it was like to watch most of the rest of her siblings die one by one in a march through the desert forced on them by the muslims of the Ottoman Empire.

To this day I don't have any hate or animosity for any muslim. No matter what some relative of theirs did one hundred years ago.

You shouldn't blame all muslims on what one muslim did. Not all people are the same.

As with any group of human beings, there are some good and some bad. It's not right to blame the good for what some bad did. It makes you no better or different from the bad person you hate.
How is child rape ever a good thing?

Just stop. Stop twisting my words into being something they aren't. I didn't say one word about your experience beyond telling you what hate will do to you.

It's never a good thing. I never said it was.

What I said is that I personally have an extremely good reason to hate muslims but I don't.

I was trying to tell you that the hate you have for muslims will make you no different or better than those you hate.

Keep hating. You seem to be ok with it. Just know that hate kills your soul. It won't do anything to those you hate.

It will destroy you.

Are muslims worth destroying yourself?
“Hate?” I don’t “hate” anyone. But savagery must be checked. I’m sure you are a beautiful person...but it’s a terrible world out there. Things are not nice. I’m gonna sign off. Too much.

When I was in my late 20s I miscarried a pregnancy. It was horrible. I was devastated and so was my husband.

My aunt gave me some very good advice. She suggested that I helped people. So I went to the local Union Gospel Mission and helped. I helped the men there. I helped with things like food and organizing their records. I grew extra veggies in my garden for the Mission. I bought turkeys every thanksgiving and christmas for the mission. I took names from a giving tree to help others have a good Christmas holiday and so many other things.

One thing that is so cool, I went to the grocery store. Looked for a young mom with a full cart and at least one child. I paid her bill for her. It's so cool to do that. The woman you help is happy, you've totally made the day of the checker who totaled the bill and you will be happy to see the reaction from the woman and checker. Not to mention the people in the check stand line.

After a while I realized my aunt was right. Helping other people helps you too.

You might want to give it a try. It can't hurt. Maybe helping rape survivors would help you. If you're a member of a church, ask your pastor or priest how you can help. Or if there's a children's hospital in your area, go there to volunteer to help.

You will see that by helping people, you're helping yourself and healing.

Last edited:
You can try to play politics into my post if you want to. My point was these innocent girls.

You are the one playing politics. apparently you demand that we get angry if a muslim or a liberal or a democrat does it but you also demand that we ignore it when conservatives or christians do it. In fact it seems to piss you off when we even mention it.

how conservative of you.
OK...I have never posted this before. This is one of the hardest things I’ve ever written. I was a machinegunner in the United States Marine Corps. We engaged this group of Iraqi soldiers along a streetfront/alleyway and I zapped this guy. We moved -up and the Captain aka Lieutenant coming down the line called for a pause. This guy was right next to me. I remember the blood bubbles coming out of his nose. I remember his stare at me. I remember my daughter at home. I remember if it weren’t you it would be me. He was a good soldier. I don’t think he would have acted this way. I think of his family.

I'm half Armenian. If you don't know what the muslims of the Ottoman Empire did to the christian Armenians twice you might want to do some research.

It was the genocide during WW I that brought my grandparents here.

Three males were sent here. One of them was my grandfather. The rest of his family who were left in what's now Egypt, were murdered by the muslims if the Ottoman Empire.

My grandmother was sent here with an uncle. Most of the rest of her family was murdered.

Because of that genocide the only person on this planet who could carry on my family name was my dad. My mom had to keep having kids until my brother was born. When he was born, she went from the delivery room to the OR to get her tubes tied. The irony of that was, my brother never had kids. My family name would die with my generation because the muslims of the Ottoman Empire killed everyone in my grandfather's family. One of my sisters had a son. He changed his name from his father's name to our name so that the name would carry on.

When I was 20 years old my grandmother sat me down and told me the story of what she experienced before she got out. She told me what it was like to have her dad's brains splattered all over her. She told me what it was like to see her baby sister ripped from her mother's arms, thrown up in the air then caught on a bayonet. She told me what it was like to watch most of the rest of her siblings die one by one in a march through the desert forced on them by the muslims of the Ottoman Empire.

To this day I don't have any hate or animosity for any muslim. No matter what some relative of theirs did one hundred years ago.

You shouldn't blame all muslims on what one muslim did. Not all people are the same.

As with any group of human beings, there are some good and some bad. It's not right to blame the good for what some bad did. It makes you no better or different from the bad person you hate.
How is child rape ever a good thing?

Just stop. Stop twisting my words into being something they aren't. I didn't say one word about your experience beyond telling you what hate will do to you.

It's never a good thing. I never said it was.

What I said is that I personally have an extremely good reason to hate muslims but I don't.

I was trying to tell you that the hate you have for muslims will make you no different or better than those you hate.

Keep hating. You seem to be ok with it. Just know that hate kills your soul. It won't do anything to those you hate.

It will destroy you.

Are muslims worth destroying yourself?

What makes you think we hate Muslims as a whole?

We hate Jihadists. We hate Islamists. We hate all who believe in the literality of the Quran and take its exhortations to wage war against non-Muslims. Going all the way back up the chain to Mohammed, the Sahabah, the rightly-guided Caliphs and the millions of Ghazis that Islamic teaching has spawned for the past 1400 years.

Nowadays we see these insects in places like Gaza, Chechnya, Iraq, Kashmir, Afghanistan, Syria, Xinjiang, etc.

However, this doesn't extend to every single human being who happens to have been born with the surname Mohammed.

Get it straight.

Forum List

Back