I'm Gonna Sue The Assholes

So here it is nearly 4 PM on the day of the (cue the ominous music)

THE FEBRUARY NOR'EASTER

Surely the worst storm in history right?

Well the fucking moron meteorologists are wrong again. It's 4 PM and we barely have an inch of snow on the ground.

Now being reasonable people, we rescheduled our entire afternoon of appointments and sent the staff home. And lo and behold no blizzard.

The way I see it, the fucking idiot weathermen cost me a couple grand at least in lost business for today.

The subpoena is in the mail assholes.

:eusa_boohoo:

If your business cannot survive the loss of a half-day of income, then you are doing something incredibly wrong.

THE FEBRUARY NOR'EASTER

Well the fucking moron meteorologists are wrong again. It's 4 PM and we barely have an inch of snow on the ground.

Now being reasonable people, we rescheduled our entire afternoon of appointments and sent the staff home. And lo and behold no blizzard.

The way I see it, the fucking idiot weathermen cost me a couple grand at least in lost business for today.

If your business cannot survive the loss of a half-day of income, then you are doing something incredibly wrong.

Where did I say we won't survive?

But maybe you would be happy to lose money.

I'm not.

THE FEBRUARY NOR'EASTER

Where did I say we won't survive?

But maybe you would be happy to lose money.

I'm not.

Then I guess that makes you a not very happy person.

My condolences to you and your family on not getting a lot of snow.

THE FEBRUARY NOR'EASTER

These CON$ and their FRIVOLOUS law suits. :lol:

THE FEBRUARY NOR'EASTER

These CON$ and their FRIVOLOUS law suits. :lol:

I'm a small c conservative. Not a Conservative.

THE FEBRUARY NOR'EASTER

And that's precisely why you don't send your staff home until said blizzard is in full swing.

I sent mind home with about 6" on the ground.. We got another 8 more.

We didn't get anything near that over here in SW Wisco. Maybe five inches.

THE FEBRUARY NOR'EASTER

And that's precisely why you don't send your staff home until said blizzard is in full swing.

I sent mind home with about 6" on the ground.. We got another 8 more.

We didn't get anything near that over here in SW Wisco. Maybe five inches.

Pfft. I had that by 9am... Had to clean 3" of the shit off my truck at 7am, so I could go to work. :doubt:

THE FEBRUARY NOR'EASTER

The assholes don't have a thing to worry about. And if your attorney agrees to go ahead with it, you need a new and better one.

Forum List

Back