I'm Gonna Sue The Assholes

Skull Pilot

Diamond Member
Nov 17, 2007
So here it is nearly 4 PM on the day of the (cue the ominous music)

THE FEBRUARY NOR'EASTER

Surely the worst storm in history right?

Well the fucking moron meteorologists are wrong again. It's 4 PM and we barely have an inch of snow on the ground.

Now being reasonable people, we rescheduled our entire afternoon of appointments and sent the staff home. And lo and behold no blizzard.

The way I see it, the fucking idiot weathermen cost me a couple grand at least in lost business for today.

The subpoena is in the mail assholes.

Last edited:
and wasnt this your decision....you can look at radar etc...and make an educated guess hell that is all they are doing...

take responsibity for your own decisions

we have about 6 inches of fresh powder...i worked today....why did you call everything off...dont yall have 4 wds?

All our appointments called to reschedule, what could we do?

I'm not going to pay the staff to do nothing.

I was born and raised in N.E. and never needed a 4 wd car to get to work. So not having 4wd is no excuse.

Last edited:
Well, when you listen to pantless, pointer waiving Poindexters©, you get what you get.

Well, when you listen to pantless, pointer waiving Poindexters©, you get what you get.

Well I didn't really listen to them. All the people we had scheduled to come in did. I had no real choice but to close.

And no Bones I am not paying my staff for not working. They can use vacation time if they want.

we have about 6 inches of fresh powder...i worked today....why did you call everything off...dont yall have 4 wds?

I was born and raised in N.E. and never needed a 4 wd car to get to work. So not having 4wd is no excuse.

so those are your excuses?

a. you are in business you reschedule or the client books

b. if your staff came in and you sent them home...you should pay them...they made an effort to be there

so why did you close for the day again?

so those are your excuses?

a. you are in business you reschedule or the client books

b. if your staff came in and you sent them home...you should pay them...they made an effort to be there

so why did you close for the day again?

Because all our afternoon appointments canceled because the idiot weathermen were wrong....again.

And no I'm not paying people for not being here. they had the option to stay and catch up on some stuff or do some extra cleaning and we have some painting to do but they all chose to go home so no pay.

THE FEBRUARY NOR'EASTER

Well the fucking moron meteorologists are wrong again. It's 4 PM and we barely have an inch of snow on the ground.

Now being reasonable people, we rescheduled our entire afternoon of appointments and sent the staff home. And lo and behold no blizzard.

The way I see it, the fucking idiot weathermen cost me a couple grand at least in lost business for today.

And that's precisely why you don't send your staff home until said blizzard is in full swing.

I sent mind home with about 6" on the ground.. We got another 8 more.

THE FEBRUARY NOR'EASTER

And that's precisely why you don't send your staff home until said blizzard is in full swing.

I always have 7 to contribute ?

THE FEBRUARY NOR'EASTER

So when every appointment after 1 PM cancels you keep people around and pay them to do what?

The total snowfall in my area was

drumroll.gif

About an inch and the weather idiots were predicting 14 inches.

I would love to have a job where there are absolutely no consequences for being wrong most of the time.

THE FEBRUARY NOR'EASTER

So when every appointment after 1 PM cancels you keep people around and pay them to do what?

Other "low priority, but still needs to be done at some point" work.

drumroll.gif

I would love to have a job where there are absolutely no consequences for being wrong most of the time.
I'd be willing to bet that you are one of the people that wouldn't evacuate in a Katrina like situation.

drumroll.gif

I'd be willing to bet that you are one of the people that wouldn't evacuate in a Katrina like situation.

No, that'd be me.. I made mine work through the first 6" of snow. He sent his home long before it ever started snowing.. :D

drumroll.gif

Yeah that inch of snow was a fucking disaster if biblical proportion.

Surely if I can survive what the weathermen were calling the worst storm in history

DA DA DAAAAAAA

The February Nor'easter (EEEEEEEEEK)

A hurricane would be no problem

Forum List

Back