Im gonna say it since no one else will.

Explain to me why I should pretend you don't lick yogurt off of hobos' toes because you don't post pictures of yourself doing it. :cool:

So, you have absolutely no proof that I'm a racist -- except for your own bigotry against conservatives.

Feel free to eat shit. Good Gaea, I'm sick of braindead morons tossing out the "racist!!" label not because of any racism, but because they can't think for themselves.

Hey, guy, you don't have the level of hate you and others show without some visceral like racism...

Sorry, I've never seen this level of hatred towards a president in my lifetime. And most of it is pretty irrational.

For the record, I think he's been kind of a mediocre president, but some of the batshit crazy hate we see has been kind of scary.

Hey, guy, we hate him because he's a radical Marxist. We could give a fuck what color he is. Stop hiding behind racism to disguise your Communism. We fucking LOVE Allen West, and last time I checked, he was 100% black.

Stop being a fucking idiot Joe and just admit your a Communist. Then we can have an honest conversation/debate about policy and direction. Only a fucking coward hides behind false accusations of racism.

Somehow, if you would really love a black if he was only nice and conservative is belied by the fact you guys never nominate one when you have a chance. Alan Keyes, Herman Cain. Oh, you praise them for being "not communists" (i.e. think the government has an obligation to all its citizens, not just the rich douchebags), but oddly, you never nominate one.

Nominate a member of the racist cult that calls dark skin a curse from God? Nope, no racism here.

My guess is, probably never, maybe the time Bin Laden was killed. But I got you pegged for one of these guys who is against it merely because Obama is for it.

You got us, it's because he's black. That's why we were so easy on Gore, Kerry, Pelosi, Reid and other white liberals. I mean sure, they're the other side, we had to poke a bit at them. But our heart obviously wasn't in it, I mean they're white, it's OK if they take away our liberty. But a black guy? No way. I'll deny it if you say I said this, but can't you just go back to white liberals so we can take it easy on you guys again?

Frankly, never saw the level of hate towards any of those people you have towards Obama and you know it.

You guys even hate him when he does things you used to be for.

"Hey, ObamaCare looks just like RomneyCare. You know, the solution we said was great! Now we hate it. We think it's unconstitutional and Marxist!"

Uh-huh....

Obama is not a Marxist, but you, Rottwhine and daveboy, clearly reveal an anti-American streak of badness.
Anti-American?

Eat shit, you little leftist prick.
American doesn't want your politics, and neither does the GOP, who refused to accept the wackso in the primaries.
Leftists don't get to speak for the GOP.

If you are a member (a laughable claim at best), you're exactly what's wrong with the party.

We have one Democratic Party. We don't need two. Stop dragging the GOP to the left.

daveyboy continues to be anti-American, and whereas I speak for our part of the GOP at home, he speaks only for extremist far right wackery. We lost in 2008 because of Palin and the whacks.

Along with Bachmann et al the responsible Republican electorate rejected the daveyboys and the rest of the wacks from the far right.

We want their votes, but we certainly are not going to let them implement their anti-American wackery in our wonderful country.

Obama is not a Marxist, but you, Rottwhine and daveboy, clearly reveal an anti-American streak of badness.
Anti-American?

Eat shit, you little leftist prick.
American doesn't want your politics, and neither does the GOP, who refused to accept the wackso in the primaries.
Leftists don't get to speak for the GOP.

If you are a member (a laughable claim at best), you're exactly what's wrong with the party.

We have one Democratic Party. We don't need two. Stop dragging the GOP to the left.

Gotcha. . . just because you say he is a Marxist, does not make him one.

Define Marxism with tradition, historical, objective, and standard definitions of Marxism.

Then show us item by item how he is Marxist.

Obama is not a Marxist

Gotcha. Just because he supports the planks of the communist manifesto doesn't make him a marxist...

Define Marxism with tradition, historical, objective, and standard definitions of Marxism.

Obama is not a Marxist

Gotcha. Just because he supports the planks of the communist manifesto doesn't make him a marxist...

Actually if you read my post more carefully I defined my ruler. The planks of the Manifesto. I'm thinking the planks of the Communist Manifesto is a pretty good measuring stick of an ideological Marxist. Maybe that's just me.

daveyboy continues to be anti-American, and whereas I speak for our part of the GOP at home, he speaks only for extremist far right wackery. We lost in 2008 because of Palin and the whacks.

Along with Bachmann et al the responsible Republican electorate rejected the daveyboys and the rest of the wacks from the far right.

We want their votes, but we certainly are not going to let them implement their anti-American wackery in our wonderful country.

Fake lies, yet again. Like most leftists, he thinks being against the leftist agenda is being anti-American.

Fake, the reason I look like a far-right extremist to you is because you're so far to the left.

Period. End of discussion.

Obama is not a Marxist

Predictably, Fakey comes running to Obama's defense.

I am thinking you are a loon and will leave it at that.

Actually if you read my post more carefully I defined my ruler. The planks of the Manifesto. I'm thinking the planks of the Communist Manifesto is a pretty good measuring stick of an ideological Marxist. Maybe that's just me.

Predictably I stand up for the right whether for my guy, Romney, or the president.

If daveyboy believes the president is a marxist, then daveyboy continues to be a loon.

We are going to win this for Romney despite the deluded daveyboys of the world.

Predictably, Fakey comes running to Obama's defense.

:lol:

:badgrin:

Excellent, Iridescence. kaz wants to make Obama a marxist, so Kaz posts the communist manifesto.

I am an American, and to prove it I post the U. S. Constitution.

Kaz does not get critical thinking.

:lol:

Predictably I stand up for the right whether for my guy, Romney, or the president.

If daveyboy believes the president is a marxist, then daveyboy continues to be a loon.

We are going to win this for Romney despite the deluded daveyboys of the world.

TRANSLATION:

rlrmonnl.gif

Forum List

Back