I'm Gonna Buy My Bottle Tomorrow For My Toast When They Slam The Door On Obamacare

Now he's the most popular POTUS in the last 70 years.
what in the wide world of sports are you talking about? How'd you arrive at the conclusion?

At the time of his death he was rated 6th most popular......

JFK was rated 15th
Harry Truman was 7th
Eisenhower 8th
Clinton 22nd
Jimmy Carter 34th
George W. Bush 19th
Gerald Ford 28th
George H. W. Bush 21st
Barrack Obama is still only 15th at best in 2010

Popularity fluctuates but since 2000 Reagan has never been worse than 18th. The only two that rival him are JFK and Eisenhower.

Why I can say he is the most popular is during JFK's time and before nobody dared to criticize the president in the press like they do today. It took a lot of negative press to get Reagan into the 20s while he was in office. George W. Bush was in the 30s. Right now I seriously doubt Obama would get below 20 in an honest poll. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_rankings_of_Presidents_of_the_United_States

And what has he left to run on? His economic record? Class Warfare? Trumped up War on Women? Racial tensions?

His campaign will be Blame, Minimization, Denial, Obfuscation...worthy of a Community Organizer whom has been uncloaked.

Nobody cares what you see. You are clearly running on hatred for the man, that will not be enough to beat him.

Just sit on your ass all day dreaming up ways that will make it possible for Obama to beat himself. It isn't going to happen.

No. I am commenting on his Fundamental Change...and tying the ribbons on Progressivism/Statism started 100 years ago to destroy the Republic the Founders gave us.

Perhaps you don't value liberty of the individual? Millions of us DO and see him as a danger to it, and will do everything in our power to see him defeated as the dangerous radical Marxist that he is.

Fair enough?

If it is so clear, how come Sarah can't see it? Is she looking through bricks instead of windows?

Now he's the most popular POTUS in the last 70 years.
what in the wide world of sports are you talking about? How'd you arrive at the conclusion?

JFK was rated 15th
Harry Truman was 7th
Eisenhower 8th
Clinton 22nd
Jimmy Carter 34th
George W. Bush 19th
Gerald Ford 28th
George H. W. Bush 21st

Popularity fluctuates but since 2000 Reagan has never been worse than 18th. The only two that rival him are JFK and Eisenhower.

Why I can say he is the most popular is during JFK's time and before nobody dared to criticize the president in the press like they do today. It took a lot of negative press to get Reagan into the 20s while he was in office. George W. Bush was in the 30s. Right now I seriously doubt Obama would get below 20 in an honest poll. Historical rankings of Presidents of the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Holy yousers! The sortable results of scholarly surveys in that link is amazing. Thanks for sharing it.

JFK was rated 15th
Harry Truman was 7th
Eisenhower 8th
Clinton 22nd
Jimmy Carter 34th
George W. Bush 19th
Gerald Ford 28th
George H. W. Bush 21st

Why I can say he is the most popular is during JFK's time and before nobody dared to criticize the president in the press like they do today. It took a lot of negative press to get Reagan into the 20s while he was in office. George W. Bush was in the 30s. Right now I seriously doubt Obama would get below 20 in an honest poll. Historical rankings of Presidents of the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Holy yousers! The sortable results of scholarly surveys in that link is amazing. Thanks for sharing it.

Wow, you are so pent up you waited around for that???

Congratulations for being so anal.

Nobody cares what you see. You are clearly running on hatred for the man, that will not be enough to beat him.

Just sit on your ass all day dreaming up ways that will make it possible for Obama to beat himself. It isn't going to happen.

No. I am commenting on his Fundamental Change...and tying the ribbons on Progressivism/Statism started 100 years ago to destroy the Republic the Founders gave us.

Perhaps you don't value liberty of the individual? Millions of us DO and see him as a danger to it, and will do everything in our power to see him defeated as the dangerous radical Marxist that he is.

Fair enough?

If it is so clear, how come Sarah can't see it? Is she looking through bricks instead of windows?

Well it is clear that you are normally looking up your butt because that is where your head is.

Election day prediction polls are useless till a candidate has been selected. I don't believe a one.

Secondly, most polls are weighted liberal.

Thirdly, P-BO is not getting NEARLY the same level of support he did in 08 when it was trendy hip to vote for a black man. Now 3+ years in of being disappointed by or shocked by, the bloom is off the rose, and no matter how much he tries to make this another 'Blame Bush' election.... it's not going to happen.

But take heart dear liberals. The Establishment GOP that you have over to your Georgetown Cocktail Parties and New York Galas and up to Martha's Vinyard for summer vacations have a proven trackrecord of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

And what has he left to run on? His economic record? Class Warfare? Trumped up War on Women? Racial tensions?

His campaign will be Blame, Minimization, Denial, Obfuscation...worthy of a Community Organizer whom has been uncloaked.

It's hard to like someone who obviously hates you.

I think Obama's actions do the talking even though he usually won't admit it. He hates us.

Election day prediction polls are useless till a candidate has been selected. I don't believe a one.

Secondly, most polls are weighted liberal.

Thirdly, P-BO is not getting NEARLY the same level of support he did in 08 when it was trendy hip to vote for a black man. Now 3+ years in of being disappointed by or shocked by, the bloom is off the rose, and no matter how much he tries to make this another 'Blame Bush' election.... it's not going to happen.

But take heart dear liberals. The Establishment GOP that you have over to your Georgetown Cocktail Parties and New York Galas and up to Martha's Vinyard for summer vacations have a proven trackrecord of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

Project much?

JFK was rated 15th
Harry Truman was 7th
Eisenhower 8th
Clinton 22nd
Jimmy Carter 34th
George W. Bush 19th
Gerald Ford 28th
George H. W. Bush 21st

Wow, you are so pent up you waited around for that???

Congratulations for being so anal.

Forum List

Back