I'm going to vote for the republican who used to be an Al Gore supporting Democrat

Because that's the absolute best candidate I can come up with this time around. :thup:

I voted for Rep Ike Skelton (D) for 14 years.

I'm supporting Governor Jay Nixon (D) for reelection 2012.

Guess that means I'm not pure enough conservative to vote for Ron Paul. :doubt:

A Southern Democrat is generally more conservative than a New England Republican.

Last edited:
Don't mean to sound like a broken record, but the country is in a bind, and its time to let the adults take over...Perry qualifies.

I love his quote saying we need a commander and chief the military respects.

He is a Bilderberg guy...my guess is he will be the next POTUS.

I bet when Obama loses, he won't ride off gracefully like W, but do everything thing he can to stay in the spotlight...A person as sick as him lives for adulation...

Perry may be part of the Bilderbergs, but they're losers. He's not smart enough to be a part of The Illuminati. Bush said he was a dumbass, so we didn't let him in.

True story.

that's what happens when you let the pathetic extremist nutbar base choose your nominees. your party has run off the smart people.:thup:

Are you explaining how the Republicans are ending up with this field or how the Democrats ended up with the Big 0?

I'm going to go with...BOTH.

having read a few of your posts, i'd suggest you really aren't equipped to answer questions that are being asked of me. so i'd appreciate it if you wouldn't.

Yep ! It's absolutely pathetic isn't it?
Once again it comes down to the lesser of two evils.

that's what happens when you let the pathetic extremist nutbar base choose your nominees. your party has run off the smart people.:thup:

Are you explaining how the Republicans are ending up with this field or how the Democrats ended up with the Big 0?

well, the people certainly thought that the dems offered something far better than the rightwingnuts or the president wouldn't have won with 365 electoral votes.

and anyone who thinks that obama is an extremist when all he's done is compromised with the tea loons is so far gone that they really don't have any political gyroscope.

just sayin.

If there were only a cure for the Obama cult followers, Who will vote for the man no matter what they see happening in this country and around the world. I've never see anything quite like it.

Whats the odds if Obama dint shove OBamacare™ down everyones throats he'd be a shoe in for a second term.

Probably pretty good odds.

Whats the odds if Obama dint shove OBamacare™ down everyones throats he'd be a shoe in for a second term.

Obama had virtually nothing to do with Obamacare, other than signing the legislation.
You'd still have to deal with Dodd Frank and out of control regulations, plus his failed foreign policy.

True he didn't but it has his name on it and people will hold him responsible for it. He might have been better off if he could have held that puppy for the second term.

Immie

So we got liberal Romney, ex-democrat Gore supporter Perry, and crazy lady Bachmann, to choose from in the so-called "top tier"?

This will be the last election I'm registered republican if this stupid fucking party falls for this crap once again.

Did you miss that part that GORE was Pretending to be a conservative when Perry supported him?

lol

well, the people certainly thought that the dems offered something far better than the rightwingnuts or the president wouldn't have won with 365 electoral votes.

and anyone who thinks that obama is an extremist when all he's done is compromised with the tea loons is so far gone that they really don't have any political gyroscope.

just sayin.
Compromise? :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

just sayin.
Compromise? :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:
Yeah. You didnt know that Mary Landrieu and Ben Nelson were teaparty members? Learn something new every day.

Because that's the absolute best candidate I can come up with this time around. :thup:

at the time Perry supported Al Gore, I could have voted for Al Gore.

Back then, Al Gore was a democrat who conservatives could like. Sensible on economic issues, moderate on social issues.

That was before he went over to the environmental loon side of things...

Obama had virtually nothing to do with Obamacare, other than signing the legislation.
You'd still have to deal with Dodd Frank and out of control regulations, plus his failed foreign policy.

True he didn't but it has his name on it and people will hold him responsible for it. He might have been better off if he could have held that puppy for the second term.

Immie

He dint have anything to do with getting bin laden either butt...he got credit for that too

:eusa_whistle:

Immie

He dint have anything to do with getting bin laden either butt...he got credit for that too

:eusa_whistle:

In that regard, I would have to disagree with you. The US Military would not have invaded a foreign country that we were not at war with without the approval of the President. He didn't literally pull the trigger of the gun that killed bin Ladin, but he did pull the trigger of the assault force that carried the gun that killed bin Ladin.

In that respect, I believe he deserves credit for taking down bin Ladin.

Immie

That would only be true if he had anything to do with the mil being where it was doing what it was in the first place.

Yeah, it's just crazy to get hung up on the fact that there's all these fake ass candidates who "used to be" this, and "used to be" that, who can't decide what the fuck they actually stand for because they don't stand for SHIT.

On Face the Nation yesterday, Huntsman was on and was asked by Schieffer if he thinks he should start moving more to the right to get more in line with the other candidates. :lol:

No one even blinks an eye to this kind of shit. People just accept that these pieces of shit will adopt whatever positions will get them votes.

Rabbi eats it up like candy :lol: It actually would be funny if it wasn't so pathetic.

True that. The guy wants to force 12 year old girls to get a shot to prevent cervical cancer and stop the spread of STDs. Fierce government intervention there yet it's perfectly okay in the eyes of Perry supporters. They never have a bad word to say about it.

That would only be true if he had anything to do with the mil being where it was doing what it was in the first place.

So what you are saying is that since this is George Bush's war then President Obama doesn't get credit for the kill but Bush does?

Ridiculous. President Obama had to authorize the attack; therefore, President Obama gets the credit.

Sorry, I agree with you often. Not this time.

Immie

Forum List

Back