‘I’m going to stand my ground and shoot every black person I see’ -3 other idiots wanting a Race War

Watch this video then I'll give ya a little background on it.

Long time ago Garret Morris was talking with this grey haired old lady and he said she was such a nice little old lady and they really enjoyed each others company. Well the group they were in were singing songs and when it was the little old ladies turn she sang:

"I'm gonna' get me a shotgun and kill every n*gger I see!"

Garret was a little shocked, not so much because of it's content, but because this nice, grey haired, little old lady sung it. After a while he thought it was kinda funny and got the chance to use it in one of his skits, changing the words of course. I read that in an interview somewhere I don't remember.

See the difference between guys like Garret and guys like you is that when He sees racism he can turn it around and make fun of it and diffuse it.

You on the other hand just react to every perceived slight as an opportunity for yourself and to further separate people among racial lines. And if there ISN'T a grievance? Well you just make one up. Like "Swastika Poop" or "Black Lives Matter".

Its not my responsibility to diffuse your racism. Thats your responsibility. I dont grin and shuffle my feet. I kick ass and let it sort itself out in the wash.

No you cower in a corner like a little girl.

Forum List

Back