I'm going to miss Oprah.

I do admire the woman. She's done a lot with her life.

She's a shinning example of what you can do when you set your heart and mind to it.

Having said that. In 25 years I have never watched one episode of her show.

Just doesnt' interst me.

I watched a few, but was never a regular viewer. Still, she's a phenomenal success.

Sometimes people don't realize how many people they have helped or impacted in their life. There was a scene that had every person she put through college walk out while each person was holding a candle. It was absolutely beautiful to see hundreds of people able to become more educated because of one woman. It surprised Oprah because she didn't realize how many and didn't know they were doing this scene and she cried as I did too. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Why can't you watch her on her new channel?

Yes, I know about her new channel which I haven't watched yet. :lol:

It's not the same. Ever since I was 6 years old, I remember coming home from school and mom saying, "shhhh!!! Go outside until Oprah is over." After years of hearing her say that, my curiosity hit and I started watching when I could. It's just a tradition and an inside joke with the family, "SHHH!! Go outside until Oprah is over!!"

I am pathetic but I would not book clients if Oprah was on at one point in time (before TiVo). Oprah was "break time" from studying, work, life, etc...

She motivated me. She made me want to scale a mountain or build a house. :lol:

New Topics

Forum List

Back