I'm going to miss Oprah.

Get a life.

Wow! Someone is a little bitchy today. Sounds like you need a life.

I have one... that does not include doing drugs, or sobbing about some tv personality changing channel. I figure mine works well for me. Sounds like you are a tad too interested in my life... perhaps you need one of your own... perhaps one that is not as shallow and meaningless as yours appears to be.... or... you could mind your own fucking business about mine. Couple of ideas for ya.

:lol::lol::lol:
I think you should take some of your own advice.

She made an innocent thread about missing Oprah, instead of ignoring it, or just saying you won't miss her you had to be a bitch. And I am the one who is shallow?:lol:

I also love it when you call me a stoner. It proves to me that you have no idea what you are talking about, every time. Do you call someone who has three glasses a wine a week an alcoholic?

Just admit it, you cant handle Smokin Kat because she might take some of the attention away from you.

What happened? Did she get banned too?

:lol:

It helps to laugh now and then doesn't it? :lol:

Yes, feels great. ;)

Luissa,

It may be hard for you to believe, but living with her(California Girl) sickness is far more difficult than the pain it brings to you for her hateful words. For you, Luissa, you can escape. You can walk away from it at any moment. California Girl told me to get a life, so what? California Girl will never be able to escape her mind and also the pain and confusion that is her life.

Yes, feels great. ;)

Luissa,

It may be hard for you to believe, but living with her(California Girl) sickness is far more difficult than the pain it brings to you for her hateful words. For you, Luissa, you can escape. You can walk away from it at any moment. California Girl told me to get a life, so what? California Girl will never be able to escape her mind and also the pain and confusion that is her life.

It's always funny when people who know jack shit about someone make their (somewhat insane) pronouncements about their lives.

Go ask Oprah to help you.

Her life has been largely irrelevant to me. She has accomplished alot of good. Other than her politics I've got nothing against her. She deserves to move on with her life though.

Yes, feels great. ;)

Luissa,

It's always funny when people who know jack shit about someone make their (somewhat insane) pronouncements about their lives.

Kind of like calling someone a stoner?

Yes, feels great. ;)

Luissa,

No, not like that at all. You're the one who takes pride in your addiction to drugs. You're a stoner. Simple. I'm not surprised you can't tell the difference between facts and fantasy.

No, not like that at all. You're the one who takes pride in your addiction to drugs. You're a stoner. Simple. I'm not surprised you can't tell the difference between facts and fantasy.

:lol: Show me where I said I was addicted or proud of it. I don't think I have said how much I smoke pot, I just said I did. Do you call someone who drinks a glass of wine three times a week an alcoholic?
And I do know the facts, and I know what a stoner is. Your fantasy is, I am a stoner. Fact is I was once a stoner, not I am an occasional pot smoker.
You said you like to drink wine, is it alright for me to call you an alcoholic?

Well, I don't presume to label someone on the net as an alcoholic or a drug abuser since most everything on the net can be taken with a grain of salt.

Well, I don't presume to label someone on the net as an alcoholic or a drug abuser since most everything on the net can be taken with a grain of salt.

I figure if she is going to call me a stoner, I am going to call her an alcoholic.
Am I smart enough to realize she isn't an alcoholic? Yes, but where is the fun in that?

By urban dictionary standards, I am not a stoner. :lol:
But I do love the definition.
Slang for somebody who smokes cannabis, often. Most people would talk them down as if they are better, though they often consume poisons such as alcohol and caffeine. Stoners are generally a friendly minority, peaceful, and harmless. The arrogant people bitching about them smoking marijuana, they are usually bigger problems then the people they denounce.
Urban Dictionary: stoner

Forum List

Back