I'm going to miss Oprah.

smokin_kat

Cheap Imitation
May 20, 2011
Earth
Wow. 25 years. I'm a woman so please give this emotional creature some slack. ;)
What an amazing woman. Thank you, Oprah!! :clap2:

Keep your feet spread apart, knees bent, controll your breathing so that when you pull the trigger it you make the target.
Like here
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUDpqFAuXYo&feature=related"]Aim[/ame]

Can't miss what I never watched..pppftttttt. :tongue:

I pray she comes to know Jesus Christ our Lord, in His Name. Amen.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETeI6i5oqh4]YouTube - ‪Oprah Says: "Jesus Isn't The Only Way To God"‬‏[/ame]

I was never an Oprah fan, but one of my sisters loves her. So, I DVRed her finale and watched it last night. It was quite touching. Setting aside her horrible politics (which did not intrude), she wrapped up her 25 year show with a very positive and life affirming message.

Well done, Oprah.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

No Oprah lovers here, eh? :lol:
It's fine, I get grief and made fun of at home because I love her.

I was never an Oprah fan, but one of my sisters loves her. So, I DVRed her finale and watched it last night. It was quite touching. Setting aside her horrible politics (which did not intrude), she wrapped up her 25 year show with a very positive and life affirming message.

Well done, Oprah.

I heard tell she was saving a very special person to be her last guest for her last show, who was it??

Well done, Oprah.

I heard tell she was saving a very special person to be her last guest for her last show, who was it??

I have no idea as I never watched prior to the finale.

She didn't have any guests. There were clips from prior shows, but the actual show was her and the audience. There was a guy in the audience with whom she worked on a talk show prior to moving to Chicago. Maybe it was him?

Well done, Oprah.

She got her producers to actually book Oprah Winfrey for her last show! What a coup!

I'll admit she has done alot of good things for people, but aside from that i can't stand the woman. Her political and religious views are complete opposite of what i believe. She used to be a Christian, but has changed her life and now pushes some new-age religion (can't remember what it was called) and to me makes her a little (a lot?) wacko!

I do not believe in a lot of people's political beliefs(Oprah's belief too) but that doesn't define one's kindness. She did a lot of wonderful acts for a lot of people.

Get a life.

Wow! Someone is a little bitchy today. Sounds like you need a life.

I have one... that does not include doing drugs, or sobbing about some tv personality changing channel. I figure mine works well for me. Sounds like you are a tad too interested in my life... perhaps you need one of your own... perhaps one that is not as shallow and meaningless as yours appears to be.... or... you could mind your own fucking business about mine. Couple of ideas for ya.

Forum List

Back