I'm going to met President Bush on Friday!

Originally posted by Gop guy
He's coming to Kutztown PA!

That's only about 45 minutes from me!

I cannot keep this to myself!

!!!!!

YOU Rock GOP! Did you see about my encounter in 2000? Somewhere in chat I believe. Bush and Cheney, especially Cheney, very nice!

Wave a flag for me-------I got to see him in Colorado Springs at the Air Force graduation !! I loved it !!!!

Wow your meeting bush you are so lucky! If i could meet him id give him the finger and tell him to **** off for supporting terrorists and for sending our boys to die fighting for his oil company. I hope you get to do the same thing!

Originally posted by XSAPaladin
Wow your meeting bush you are so lucky! If i could meet him id give him the finger and tell him to **** off for supporting terrorists and for sending our boys to die fighting for his oil company. I hope you get to do the same thing!

Here we go again. Think I will stay way away from this one and go to bed.

Welcome to the Board XS.

I've missed meeting him twice by a total 15 minutes. Well, at least seeing him.

The first time was in Arlington, Texas when he was the managing general partner of the Texas Rangers. He was speaking at a dinner for the Jaycees. My group would have been there on time, but we had car trouble on the way and missed him by about 5 minutes. He did give the Jaycees a ton of tickets to a Ranger game so I did get to enjoy that.

Second time was during the 2000 campaign. He came through Gainesville, Texas, where I was going anyway, so I decided to see if I could at least take a peek. He toured the county courthouse in Gainesville, and by the time I got there he was already gone.

In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if I passed him both of those times somewhere on the highway.

Once again,
Bush supported terrorists by kicking their asses in Afghanistan after 9/11. Right, you know, drugs are really bad for you.
Exactly how much oil did we take from Iraq?

!!!!!
That's awesome! Congrats!
I got to go see him in 2000 in Illinois. What an experience!!

!!!!!

Thats very cool!!!

I havent met this President Bush but I have had the pleasure of hunting with his dad a couple of times. What a nice guy and very down to earth person he is.

Originally posted by remie
Thats very cool!!!

I havent met this President Bush but I have had the pleasure of hunting with his dad a couple of times. What a nice guy and very down to earth person he is.

Oh Remie,
That is so cool! What did you hunt for?

Another Fahrenheit disciple is born. Get ready to have a baptism by fire my son. Your kind is always scorched especially when you have ZERO evidence to support your claims.

Originally posted by Kathianne
Oh Remie,
That is so cool! What did you hunt for?

Doves and he is a hell of a good shot. I actuatlly stood next to him with my labrador retriever and picked up his birds for him. Sat on a bale of straw and ate brisket with him afterwards. His secret service guys were great too.

fariegnhieght disipline eh, what the hell would you know about whats going on there did you have family die because of him? I have no evidence? What evidence does he have that Iraq has wmd? none, unless you count the fact that america has given them the weapons, and you want evidence for that look up the history on the Iran-Iraq war those missles being launched were not from iraq they were made in the U.S. .

fariegnhieght disipline eh, what the hell would you know about whats going on there did you have family die because of him? I have no evidence? What evidence does he have that Iraq has wmd? none, unless you count the fact that america has given them the weapons, and you want evidence for that look up the history on the Iran-Iraq war those missles being launched were not from iraq they were made in the U.S. .

Answer the moderator's question, please.

WHAT RIGHT DOES BUSH HAVE TO INVADE A COUNTRY? WHAT RIGHT DOES HE HAVE TO KILL 10 times the civilians in iraq killed by us than iraq tyrant Sudam? You better have some damn good evidence to invade a country and kill a hell of a lot of people, and persuming they have wmd isnt good enough, the UN weapons inspectors found nothing and you know its true. And honestly all this talk about weapons even if he does have scud missles anthrax iraqs done a damn good job hiding it, and persuming he does what chance does he have with launching those scuds at american interests we have the best bloody defense system int he world he has no chance of touching us.
Iraq allowed UN inspectors to continue there inspections why not wait and let them inspect everything in the country. What I believe they did find according to weapons were a couple of migs right? well wouldnt our U.S. made f-16 raptors knock those things out of the sky before they even make it 10 feet above the ground?

WHAT RIGHT DOES BUSH HAVE TO INVADE A COUNTRY? WHAT RIGHT DOES HE HAVE TO KILL 10 times the civilians in iraq killed by us than iraq tyrant Sudam? You better have some damn good evidence to invade a country and kill a hell of a lot of people, and persuming they have wmd isnt good enough, the UN weapons inspectors found nothing and you know its true. And honestly all this talk about weapons even if he does have scud missles anthrax iraqs done a damn good job hiding it, and persuming he does what chance does he have with launching those scuds at american interests we have the best bloody defense system int he world he has no chance of touching us.
Iraq allowed UN inspectors to continue there inspections why not wait and let them inspect everything in the country. What I believe they did find according to weapons were a couple of migs right? well wouldnt our U.S. made f-16 raptors knock those things out of the sky before they even make it 10 feet above the ground?

You have been asked to answer a question about a possible implicit threat. You have been asked now by 2 moderators and 1 administrator. Please answer.

I am sorry i didnt see his question.

"Are you hoping for GOPGuy to die?"

I do not understand who "GOPguy" is if you could plz explain this thank you.

Forum List

Back