I'm going to make snoop a bed

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
Then I am buying myself a new leather lazy boy. A big cushy one.

I have the material for the bed....a durable semi stretchy denim type blend...I don't know what it's made of, I picked it up at a sale years ago. Snoop likes tight places when he sleeps. I think a bed about the size of my chair seat, with a good stiff bolster around 3/4 of it.

Whoops there's a pic.....
WP_20151221_001.jpg

My poor old chair. My daughter won't sit on it lolol.

Why do you think they call it FURniture anyway? My two dogs are on the couch as often as they want. The Rat Terrier sleeps on the chair sometimes, or in my bed. Or the foam bed by the fireplace. But the couch and chair are leather and I put blankets down sometimes.

Why don't you just give him your old chair?
Space is limited and I can't wash the chair. Besides I'm trying to get away from dogs on all the furniture.
Cut the legs off the chair. Your dog has her chair...it is her own. You really gonna take that away from her?
Yes I really am, lol. If you only knew how many sets of furniture I've gone through because of freaking dogs.

I don't get to sleep in the chair, neither does he. The house is warm, carpeted, and there's no reason he can't confine himself to his own furniture.

I share my bed with Mylo as it is.

i never let the dogs on the furniture..thor gets on the sofa and recliner when he thinks he can get away with it..and he is getting sneaky if i fall asleep in my recliner...he hits the sofa...with that said ...good luck.....put the chair on the porch and let him use it there

i never let the dogs on the furniture..thor gets on the sofa and recliner when he thinks he can get away with it..and he is getting sneaky if i fall asleep in my recliner...he hits the sofa...with that said ...good luck.....put the chair on the porch and let him use it there
He has a bed in the garage, there is no porch, they're inside pups remember....our outside is soaking wet, you can't put anything like that outside it just melts away....

I couldn't find any google of it doing what it's doing now..it's coming down in sheets. If you wear a parka, you get soaked from the water that bounces up from the ground....

Forum List

Back