I'm going to go look at weapons today...

I don’t think you can pay for weapons with food stamps.

I'm not a federal dependent like you dear. I work and have income to support myself. Nor am I disabled, nor have I ever been diagnosed with any form of mental illness.

Sucks to be a mentally ill ssi recipient these days. You useful idiots are truly blind to the fact that you are the first to die in armed conflict. Not only do the good guys target you for harboring and aiding enemies of innocents...your own masters kill you for fun.

Write Trump and tell him to light a fire under Sessions or get rid of him and put someone in there that is not so tied to the swamp...someone not afraid of the FBI...someone that knows how corrupt Obama left our nation and wants to fix it...

New question on form to buy a firearm

Are you now or ever were a demoquack?

Yes

DENIED!!!!!!

I'm not a federal dependent like you dear. I work and have income to support myself. Nor am I disabled, nor have I ever been diagnosed with any form of mental illness.

Sucks to be a mentally ill ssi recipient these days. You useful idiots are truly blind to the fact that you are the first to die in armed conflict. Not only do the good guys target you for harboring and aiding enemies of innocents...your own masters kill you for fun.

Boy, one small joke started quite the rant!

Methinks the lady.....
Well, it's pretty obvious with this one....bless her heart.

What's your diagnosis, rc?

Hay fever.

No doubt you think I should be locked up for life.

Hay fever.

Yes, if your "hay fever" med happens to be prozac or lithium.

Though I maintain that knowingly spreading lies meant to get school children killed in order to facilitate gun confiscation is a crime that should result in imprisonment as well. I think we should be arresting and incarcerating the people who do it. Starting with the media and the teachers.

Hay fever.

Yes, if your "hay fever" med happens to be prozac or lithium.

Though I maintain that knowingly spreading lies meant to get school children killed in order to facilitate gun confiscation is a crime. I think we should be arresting and incarcerating the people who do it. Starting with the media and the teachers.

:rofl:

Forum List

Back