I'm going to Claim "Extremely Light Skinned Negro" on the Census

In Honor of Harry "Light Skinned Negro" Reid (D-NV) I'm going to claim "Extremely Light Skinned Negro" on the Census.

There is an "other" section for Race:

The Questions on the Form - 2010 Census

Now hear me out...

It is a generally accepted claim that Blacks are the Salt of the Earth... Who were here First. If we ALL came from the Original Man, and the Original Man was a Black Man, then I am technically an "Extremely Light Skinned Negro".

It can be no other way, Correct?...

I'm gettin' Mine!... Try to stop me!

Copyright ©2010 - americanfreepress.org/tha malcontent

:)

peace...

That's a good idea.

Actually, that's a great idea.

YOU SHOW THEM!!!

The good news is that I realized that since my Mom was born in Rio, I am officially a Hispanic; where's all my free stuff, stimulus money, anything?

By Rio...do you mean Rio de Janiero?

Are Brazilians considered Hispanic?

Or are they Hiportugic?

In Honor of Harry "Light Skinned Negro" Reid (D-NV) I'm going to claim "Extremely Light Skinned Negro" on the Census.

Now hear me out...

It is a generally accepted claim that Blacks are the Salt of the Earth... Who were here First. If we ALL came from the Original Man, and the Original Man was a Black Man, then I am technically an "Extremely Light Skinned Negro".

peace...

I'm going to claim "Black Irish" and see if that doesn't just confuse the FUCK out of some dumb census taker!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

(btw....I actually *am* Black Irish). :D

Fight the Power!

peace...

I wonder if Eminem will choose "negro-like"?

Wanna-be... But he's had a Blacker Experience than Barry, so...

What do you Think Barry will Choose?...

To Ingore his White Mother and the White Grandparents who Afforded him this Life?...

Probably.

peace...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yl_HvEHSlxQ]YouTube - Pants On The Ground - Larry Platt - American Idol [LYRICS][/ame]

Mal, Mal, Mal, this was a riot.

The good news is that I realized that since my Mom was born in Rio, I am officially a Hispanic; where's all my free stuff, stimulus money, anything?

Thanks!...

Me Best Man in me Wedding is Hispanic... Do I get anything?...

peace...

You gotta thank you for having a Hispanic in your wedding. Good golly willickers! Someone thinks your a gosh darn great guy!

Now hear me out...

peace...

I'm going to claim "Black Irish" and see if that doesn't just confuse the FUCK out of some dumb census taker!

I cannot help it I tried to resist! Does that make you...... wait for it........ An Irish jig?

OH MY GOD I SAID IT! BEAT ME BEAT ME I DESERVE IT I NEED REDEMPTION! I AM SO SORRY!

Now hear me out...

peace...

I cannot help it I tried to resist! Does that make you...... wait for it........ An Irish jig?

OH MY GOD I SAID IT! BEAT ME BEAT ME I DESERVE IT I NEED REDEMPTION! I AM SO SORRY!

^That's Funneh right there...

peace...

Mal, Mal, Mal, this was a riot.

Thanks!...

Me Best Man in me Wedding is Hispanic... Do I get anything?...

peace...

You gotta thank you for having a Hispanic in your wedding. Good golly willickers! Someone thinks your a gosh darn great guy!

Actually, it wasn't just one, if we are Talking ALL of the Wedding Party.

peace...

our government is the biggest race baiter of them all. Why and what does it matter what racial background you have. All men are created equal and should be treated so!!! We are all AMERICANS!!!!! why should someone from a certain race be treated differantly from someone from another race? Count the number of the people and then do the numbers period. Congressmen, senator represent the citizens not the racial breakdown of the constituants.

Now hear me out...

peace...

Why yes.

Yesiree, I IS Irish Jigaboo. :D

There. I said it too! ;)

Forum List

Back