I'm going to buy the site in couple months

Status
Not open for further replies.
Consider me for the science and energy area ;) There needs to be a moderate leftist having some say in those areas.

I prefer an american in this spot

I am American ;) This board needs someone that is pro-science that believes in investing in it.

Yes and can get more bang for the buck. Good with money. You good with money?

Probably better with the subject of math then 2/3rds of this country. Anyways, I don't think it is fair that the science area of this board is only moderated by libertarians like westwall and Flacaltenn that argue against the system that has been in place for the past 200 years. If you think someone like me isn't capable of such then I suggest someone like Oldrocks. He would be a great mod, but either way we need a balance that doesn't appear like it is unfair to our more moderate and liberal members.

Consider me for the science and energy area ;) There needs to be a moderate leftist having some say in those areas.

I prefer an american in this spot

I am American ;) This board needs someone that is pro-science that believes in investing in it.

Yes and can get more bang for the buck. Good with money. You good with money?

Probably better with the subject of math then 2/3rds of this country. Anyways, I don't think it is fair that the science area of this board is only moderated by libertarians like westwall and Flacaltenn that argue against the system that has been in place for the past 200 years. If you think someone like me isn't capable of such then I suggest someone like Oldrocks. He would be a great mod, but either way we need a balance that doesn't appear like it is unfair to our more moderate and liberal members.

Ill be honest. i prefer a mod that allows and contributes or debates without authority any opinion on it.

I like you mathew because you are very pro science, earth and new technologies and i might give you the job.

I will say this. West wall will be demoted and flac will be better used elsewhere in another role and he will be promoted with coyote and avg joe.

I know exactly what im doing. :)

I thought you were buying the site over a year ago. And what happened to that USMB cruise you promised us?

Not even Junior can be in two places at one time and, if you remember, he took time out for a successful screenwriting career in Hollywood.

We're just damn lucky he condescended to come back and bless his with never ending litany of some of the weirdest lies of all time.

Hey Junior - GO FOR IT!

I thought you were buying the site over a year ago. And what happened to that USMB cruise you promised us?

Not even Junior can be in two places at one time and, if you remember, he took time out for a successful screenwriting career in Hollywood.

We're just damn lucky he condescended to come back and bless his with never ending litany of some of the weirdest lies of all time.

Hey Junior - GO FOR IT!

Thank you. I will.

Hey Junior - GO FOR IT!

Thank you. I will.
....yea sure jr.....what happened yet again?.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back