I'm getting a BOAT!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, it's true. I have been on boats maybe a half dozen times in my life...2 were row boats, one was a canoe, one was one of those ferry tours in San Diego, one was a motorboat on a lake (and it died and had to be towed to the dock) and one was a motorboat on the Columbia.

And here is the boat (or a like image) I will be getting...I'll be on the lake on Saturday with the seller, who is going to take us for a spin, show us a few things, etc...

436575_0_20100502152701_1_0.jpg

Soooo excited! We're going to get serious fishies!

Wow you really upgraded from just a few days ago when all you could afford for your poor feet was old tennis shoes.

Tax returns. Which do not include child support, you pos. Thanks for stopping by to pollute the thread, though, you poor, picked upon man who couldn't get custody of his kids (or likely didn't want custody) and so pisses and moans about what a bitch his ex is and how he should be able to determine how she spends her money.

Tax returns. Which do not include child support, you pos. Thanks for stopping by to pollute the thread, though, you poor, picked upon man who couldn't get custody of his kids (or likely didn't want custody) and so pisses and moans about what a bitch his ex is and how he should be able to determine how she spends her money.

One kid, not KIDS. We didn't just fuck a bunch of kids out for tax credits.

And she's not a bitch anymore. Turns out she's a decent person afterall.

I'm sure the same couldn't be said for you.

yes, she became a decent person when you managed to gyp her for child support.

Scum. Yeah, I'm a cast iron bitch when it comes to slacker, tightfisted, control freak fathers. Count on it. And my ex still sent his older boy to stay with me, though he isn't mine, cuz he knows exactly what sort of mom I am..even without child support. So kiss my ass. I'd have ruined your life. I have no patience for losers like you.

Scum. Yeah, I'm a cast iron bitch when it comes to slacker, tightfisted, control freak fathers. Count on it. And my ex still sent his older boy to stay with me, though he isn't mine, cuz he knows exactly what sort of mom I am..even without child support. So kiss my ass. I'd have ruined your life. I have no patience for losers like you.

You have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.

I invested $15,000 of my own money into a preschool business we started together so that she can now say she accomplished a dream of hers.

You'll have to forgive us if measly little amounts of money like child support aren't exactly a significant factor in determining whether or not we still consider each other friends. :rolleyes:

I'm sure you do feel that way. I'm not gonna lie, I already had you pegged.

Of course I won't be in my boat without my kids, as you know. Kids secondary to revenge, no surprise. What a scumbag.

You have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.

I invested $15,000 of my own money into a preschool business we started together so that she can now say she accomplished a dream of hers.

You'll have to forgive us if measly little amounts of money like child support aren't exactly a significant factor in determining whether or not we still consider each other friends. :rolleyes:

*snif*.

Really, my heart bleeds.

Anyway, back to the topic at hand before we were rudely interrupted by the mentally ill and vindictive piece of shit known as "paulie"...

I got the boat on Saturday, the seller met us at a local lake that is a favorite with boaters..it was raining but he took us out on it...what a blast! The kids had a ball, they are gung ho. I didn't piss myself and cry from fear, but I wanted to. The whole hydroplaning thing and having to stand to steer and all that stuff is completely freaky for me, but I think we're going to have fun with it....

I'm sure you do feel that way. I'm not gonna lie, I already had you pegged.

Of course I won't be in my boat without my kids, as you know. Kids secondary to revenge, no surprise. What a scumbag.

As I know? The only thing I KNOW about you is that you're the quintessential baby mama drama bitch.

You would know if you'd read the thread you're trolling, deadbeat dad scum...

Lol...you wonderful family man you...just the sort who should be looking after little kids.

You never did share...why exactly DON'T you have custody of this kid you don't want to pay for and whose mother you intimidated into acquiescing re: a lower child support amount?

Yes, it's true. I have been on boats maybe a half dozen times in my life...2 were row boats, one was a canoe, one was one of those ferry tours in San Diego, one was a motorboat on a lake (and it died and had to be towed to the dock) and one was a motorboat on the Columbia.

And here is the boat (or a like image) I will be getting...I'll be on the lake on Saturday with the seller, who is going to take us for a spin, show us a few things, etc...

436575_0_20100502152701_1_0.jpg

Soooo excited! We're going to get serious fishies!

Awesome...!

I love going out on a boat.

My mom is getting ready to buy one of these
bennington-2277-rfsi-pontoon-boat-2009.jpg

This is more my type
thb812670874_1.jpg

Your choice is very versatile koshergirl.

Good luck!

Thanks, it was a VERY good deal. The seller is a Christian who is applying to take in foster kids (as his uncle, who is co-owner does). He said they had always raced cars, and last year was their first year as boat owners, and instead of being at the race track with the kids, they spent the summer at the lakes and out in the bay, and LOVED it. They used it to fish salmon, to go crabbing, and to water ski. They learned they REALLY like to water ski...and they always have a full boat load and he said they needed more oomph (plus they like a LOT of speed, lol) so they got a boat with more power that will seat 6 adults and still pull one behind in grand style.

He lives not too far away, is a mechanic (though so is my oldest son) and I still have his number on my phone. It was a really good deal, and I wouldn't have gotten it except he's a family man and wanted us to have a good boat. I know, lots of shysters say things like that, but I've been dealing horses all my life...we made a good deal and also made a good friend with this deal.

Thanks, it was a VERY good deal. The seller is a Christian who is applying to take in foster kids (as his uncle, who is co-owner does). He said they had always raced cars, and last year was their first year as boat owners, and instead of being at the race track with the kids, they spent the summer at the lakes and out in the bay, and LOVED it. They used it to fish salmon, to go crabbing, and to water ski. They learned they REALLY like to water ski...and they always have a full boat load and he said they needed more oomph (plus they like a LOT of speed, lol) so they got a boat with more power that will seat 6 adults and still pull one behind in grand style.

He lives not too far away, is a mechanic (though so is my oldest son) and I still have his number on my phone. It was a really good deal, and I wouldn't have gotten it except he's a family man and wanted us to have a good boat. I know, lots of shysters say things like that, but I've been dealing horses all my life...we made a good deal and also made a good friend with this deal.

Sounds like a good deal.

I find it telling that they got a bigger boat.
I'd be worried if they were just trying to get out from under a 'boat' in general. Plus, it sounds like he would be willing to help ya if it gave ya any issues being he lives so close and all.

Yes they very definitely just want more oomph. This little boat started right up in the garage on the day I went to see it, and in the water the day he took us out, and it has been sitting since August or September. Everything on it works except the front lights need bulbs and the gas gauge...yard stick included to check the gas level, lol. Not a cough or a hiccup in the water. I would be surprised if we dont' discover some weird thing with it, but he said there really wasn't anything..the steering is a little stiff, but it smooths out when it warms up or whatever.

And it has a nice trailer that came with it....

Sounds like a lot of fun. We know someone that used to have a boat but it proved to be more hassle than it was worth due to the stretch of coastline he took her out on - the English Channel's the busiest sea lane in the world and small boat owners are often penalised by the Coast Guard for drifting too close to the tankers. But they took it out for diving trips; not fishing. Are you planning on cooking your catch or do you have to toss 'em back in?

No, we can cook most of it...though mostly we'll be tossing it back in I imagine. We caught our limit of trout last week from the shore, and I'm not big on cooking frozen fish. If and when we ever go after salmon we'll probably cook one in a blue moon.

But mostly, we'll be taking pics and tossing them back....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back