I'm getting a BOAT!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
Yes, it's true. I have been on boats maybe a half dozen times in my life...2 were row boats, one was a canoe, one was one of those ferry tours in San Diego, one was a motorboat on a lake (and it died and had to be towed to the dock) and one was a motorboat on the Columbia.

And here is the boat (or a like image) I will be getting...I'll be on the lake on Saturday with the seller, who is going to take us for a spin, show us a few things, etc...

436575_0_20100502152701_1_0.jpg

Soooo excited! We're going to get serious fishies!

Lol..so I've heard.

My lifelong money waster until now has always been horses. I have just transferred the money hole to bodies of water instead of pastures...

Yes, it's true. I have been on boats maybe a half dozen times in my life...2 were row boats, one was a canoe, one was one of those ferry tours in San Diego, one was a motorboat on a lake (and it died and had to be towed to the dock) and one was a motorboat on the Columbia.

And here is the boat (or a like image) I will be getting...I'll be on the lake on Saturday with the seller, who is going to take us for a spin, show us a few things, etc...

436575_0_20100502152701_1_0.jpg

Soooo excited! We're going to get serious fishies!

You mean a hole in the water designed for you to throw your money into?

Do you know what are the two best days for a boat owner? The day he/she buys it and the day he/she sells it.

Don't get me wrong, I love boats and used to really enjoy being out on the water. Man, do I miss those days, but owning a boat is... well, expensive to say the least.

Immie

PS Don't mind me. I've been down a lot lately.

My cousin and brother said this about boats.

The two greatest days in a boat owners life..is buying the boat. And selling the boat.

Damnit, you could have actually typed more than just that so my post would have beaten yours!

Immie

Come to Oregon and I'll take you for a spin!

Bring a wetsuit and PFD!!!

A Bust Out Another Thousand aka a hole in the water you throw money in.

But hey if it floats your boat, congratulations. I think it'd be fun :)

Be too careful in following the saftey rules.

They are very fun but can be very dangerous.

Have ton of fun.

Thanks TM, I'm outta rep but I'll catch you later...

I will be very careful. I'm staying on the lakes this year....I'm getting my license, taking some safety courses...we'll do it right.

The little man isn't overboard yet.....

I'm no longer in the market, sorry.

Besides, I probably paid less than you'd be willing to take, lol...my boat is very old.

Sheesh, it's a 1978, not a 1972. No wonder I couldn't find an image that looked right...

This is what it looks like, except it's not blue. It's white with tan accents/brown interior:

DSC09027.jpg

DSC09035.jpg

Sheesh, it's a 1978, not a 1972. No wonder I couldn't find an image that looked right...

This is what it looks like, except it's not blue. It's white with tan accents/brown interior:

DSC09027.jpg

DSC09035.jpg

Have fun boating is great fun,but yes be careful,keep your head on a swivel,and ALL the safety equipment on board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back