I'm From The Government And I'm Here To Help

Those words were used as an anchor for the Great Ronnie God in 1980. Those words are evil, they smack of "The Nanny State" that all Repuglicants cannot abide.

Mississippi Repuglicant Governor Haley "Bubba" Barbour, while as Chair of the RNC used the above statement more than time for any number forgettable reasons.

Now, as his State lays broken and beaten a series of killer Tornado's. And what Bubba do, does he tell the "Government" to take their FEMA Money and shove it? Does he the "Government" that the State of Mississippi does not want, need, desire, request or require any form "Government Assistance."?

NO, never happen. Bubba bellies up to the "Government Trough" and pleads of "Government" help.

Repuglican Bluster gives way to Repuglicant lies.

If "I'm from the government and I'm to help." was so nasty and evil before the twisters, then it shoud be as equally evil now.

No aide of any sort for Mississippi.

You sow what you reap.

Not a slow news day, it's Repuglicant Party liars who do not have the courage to back up their total lack conviction.

If, as any Self-Respecting (I know, Self-Respect and Repug is a bit odd, they do not respect themselves, they just bitch alot) Repug (Bubba) says they believe that "The Government" is in fact the enemy, and believes that "Government Assistance" is wrong....then Bubba should be more than willing to tell "The Government" to take their aid money and shove it.

But like very Neo-Con butt wad I've ever seen, when the rubber hits the road, they somehow loose what beliefs they have and belly up to the trough for as much money as they can get.

And what I really like is how just about every Repug seems to this kind of hypocracy good. With the exception of maybe just one or two who have posted, the rest would be more willing to take the money.

Nice to see the whip-lash motion as one after another falls into line.

First, I am not a Republican, but I am conservative... I think.

Second, I would take the money.

Third, I do not begrudge the needy any governmental assistance, however, I do believe that such assistance should be a hand up not a hand out. Also, I do get frustrated when people don't try to pull themselves out of the need of the assistance. I'm not sure how often that occurs, but I've known a few people that seemed pretty content with taking welfare and not attempting to go to work.

Immie

We can now "Baby" Bobby Jindal - Repuglicant Governor of Louisana to the list of Repuglicant Governor's who, having talked long and loud about "How The U.S. Government Is Not The Answer", but when with the Gulf Oil Spill now approaching the Louisana Shore, is now more than willing to take "Government Assistance."

Jindal, who until he opened his mouth as "The Republican Response" to Mr. Obamam's First Speech to a Joint Session of Congress, was considered to be a Front Runner for the GOP Nomination in 2012. "Who Needs Volcano Monitoring Anyway?"

The Oil Spill is the result of explosion of a deep ocean drilling platform owned by BP. The Spill is approaching the Louisana Coast and the ruptured well head lays roughly Five Thousand Feet (5,000) below the surface, over Forty-Two Thousand (42,000) gallons of oil a day is dumped into the ocean. Hey, how's that "Drill Baby Drill" thingy doing forYA!!

Baby Bobby, like Bubba, until faced with the destruction of "Protected Habitat's" viewed U.S. Government Assistance as something best avoided. Why would a nice Repuglicant Governor have "Protect Habitat's" in the first place?

We can now "Baby" Bobby Jindal - Repuglicant Governor of Louisana to the list of Repuglicant Governor's who, having talked long and loud about "How The U.S. Government Is Not The Answer", but when with the Gulf Oil Spill now approaching the Louisana Shore, is now more than willing to take "Government Assistance."

Jindal, who until he opened his mouth as "The Republican Response" to Mr. Obamam's First Speech to a Joint Session of Congress, was considered to be a Front Runner for the GOP Nomination in 2012. "Who Needs Volcano Monitoring Anyway?"

The Oil Spill is the result of explosion of a deep ocean drilling platform owned by BP. The Spill is approaching the Louisana Coast and the ruptured well head lays roughly Five Thousand Feet (5,000) below the surface, over Forty-Two Thousand (42,000) gallons of oil a day is dumped into the ocean. Hey, how's that "Drill Baby Drill" thingy doing forYA!!

Baby Bobby, like Bubba, until faced with the destruction of "Protected Habitat's" viewed U.S. Government Assistance as something best avoided. Why would a nice Repuglicant Governor have "Protect Habitat's" in the first place?

Hey Bobby....

Is the Government helping to clean up this economic disaster help?

Is the Government regulating off-shore drilling help?

Is Sarah (Drill baby.... drill) Palin any help??

Isn't this an oxymoron?

You mean..traveler?

Yes....he is.

No, Bubba and Baby Bobbie are the Repuglicant Example of Oxymoron. Both have spent long hours in front of camera, talking in front of any microphone, talking to reporter about "The Evils of Big Government."

Both of Repuglicant Governor's were out there, talking about how "Government Assistance." was wrong, and how as Governor's "They knew what was best for our citizens.

Repugs bitch long, loud and continuously about "Government Interference" in daily life and that "Big Government Is The Enemy."

But, as Repuglicant's are want to do, they have no problem with talking out of both sides of their mouth at the same time.

Either "Government Assistance" is wrong and they should refuse ALL U.S. GOVERNMENT ASSISTANCE, or they should finally admitt what others have known for a very long time

Six Simple Words says it all. REPUGLICANT'S ARE FULL OF SHIT.

Isn't this an oxymoron?

You mean..traveler?

Yes....he is.

No, Bubba and Baby Bobbie are the Repuglicant Example of Oxymoron. Both have spent long hours in front of camera, talking in front of any microphone, talking to reporter about "The Evils of Big Government."

Both of Repuglicant Governor's were out there, talking about how "Government Assistance." was wrong, and how as Governor's "They knew what was best for our citizens.

Repugs bitch long, loud and continuously about "Government Interference" in daily life and that "Big Government Is The Enemy."

But, as Repuglicant's are want to do, they have no problem with talking out of both sides of their mouth at the same time.

Either "Government Assistance" is wrong and they should refuse ALL U.S. GOVERNMENT ASSISTANCE, or they should finally admitt what others have known for a very long time

Six?

I hope when you need a fireman or a policeman someday they are there wether you think you want them or not.

You see they are from the government also and they are there to help.

Pretending government can do nothing right is as stupid as pretending the private sector can do no wrong.

I think we have had a month full of lessons in that with dead minors and dead oil rig workers.

You mean..traveler?

Yes....he is.

Six?

Trolls have no use for your fancy counting ways....begone!

Six?

Trolls have no use for your fancy counting ways....begone!

I'm just a pedantic biatch. 5 words, 6 words.... 50 states, 57 states.

Is it government aid when it's paid for by a private company?
Your messiah has already stated that BP will have to foot the bill for any and all government resources that are used to clean up their mess.

Is it government aid when it's paid for by a private company?
Your messiah has already stated that BP will have to foot the bill for any and all government resources that are used to clean up their mess.

Tough talk in the face of absolutely no opposition. BP have made not one statement about not funding the clean up. There was no reason for Obama to make any comment about BP paying the bill.... because BP never said they did not intend to meet their obligation. This was just political grandstanding for the kool aiders.

Forum List

Back