Im from england so americans you believe or not read this !!! Rule britannia!!!

England is an annoying meddling little nation at this point. They're always poking their nose in every nations' business. This goes back to their Imperialist days. They can't rule by brute force anymore so they now they're just annoyingly meddlesome. They're always inciting and interfering in nations all around the world. I really do believe they cause most of the world's problems. And i f*cking hate BP for what they have done to my country. As far as Ireland goes,it's just a matter of time before they give the Brits the boot once and for all. Just read Gandhi's teachings. The Brits will be shown the door at some point. It's inevitable. Who knows,maybe Scotland will follow? I just hope i'm around to see this happen. I guess we'll see,wont we? England's glory days are over though. This is just fact.

England is an annoying meddling little nation at this point. They're always poking their nose in every nations' business. This goes back to their Imperialist days. They can't rule by brute force anymore so they now they're just annoyingly meddlesome. They're always inciting and interfering in nations all around the world. I really do believe they cause most of the world's problems. And i f*cking hate BP for what they have done to my country. As far as Ireland goes,it's just a matter of time before they give the Brits the boot once and for all. Just read Gandhi's teachings. The Brits will be shown the door at some point. It's inevitable. Who knows,maybe Scotland will follow? I just hope i'm around to see this happen. I guess we'll see,wont we? England's glory days are over though. This is just fact.

'err so yeah England is a meddling country err yeah and Ireland will boot them out oh and yeah they are the cause of the worlds problem' - God man Grow up.

Dude, you wouldn't know a fact if it bit you in the ass.

you have effectively said the same thing in three posts. You are boring.

'err so yeah England is a meddling country err yeah and Ireland will boot them out oh and yeah they are the cause of the worlds problem' - God man Grow up.

Sorry you feel that way mate. All nations need to show England the door. They are petty and meddlesome. They just can't keep their nose out of anyone's business at this point. Unfortunately my nation has adopted these same policies. And i am ashamed of this. Kick the Brits out and tell em to take their f*cking BP with em. Cheers!

Sorry you feel that way mate. All nations need to show England the door. They are petty and meddlesome. They just can't keep their nose out of anyone's business at this point. Unfortunately my nation has adopted these same policies. And i am ashamed of this. Kick the Brits out and tell em to take their f*cking BP with em. Cheers!

Your ignorance of affairs outside of your little parochial bubble shine through like a pork sausage in a synagogue! :lol: And another thing...read up on BP. You'll find it hasn't been a British company for years. Not since it merged with one of your own oil giants. It's a multinational company, dimwit. Fifty per cent of it's board members happen to be American and ownership is spread more or less equally between the USA and Britain.

You obviously have no idea whatsoever about British politics and you can't make up your mind whether you mean England or Britain. Of course that's no surprise, since I doubt you even know the difference. But hey, you just carry on posting your expert knowledge on foreign affairs. They're fucking hilarious! :lol:

Your ignorance of affairs outside of your little parochial bubble shine through like a pork sausage in a synagogue! :lol: And another thing...read up on BP. You'll find it hasn't been a British company for years. Not since it merged with one of your own oil giants. It's a multinational company, dimwit. Fifty per cent of it's board members happen to be American and ownership is spread more or less equally between the USA and Britain.

You obviously have no idea whatsoever about British politics and you can't make up your mind whether you mean England or Britain. Of course that's no surprise, since I doubt you even know the difference. But hey, you just carry on posting your expert knowledge on foreign affairs. They're fucking hilarious! :lol:

lol! All you've done so far is sneer and show your own condescending arrogance. I assure you,you're no genius. Just in case you were wondering about that. You have not shown in any way that i'm wrong. BP is a British-based corporation. I understand that Americans own a portion of it but it is still a British-based corporation. England is an annoying & meddlesome country as well. You haven't shown that they are not. My God,what country doesn't England meddle & interfere in? Maybe you could start there? In my opinion they do incite and cause most of the world's problems. That is my assessment anyway. You're certainly entitled to make your own assessment though.

I think it's about time the rest of the world told the Brits to simply mind their own business. I really do think the world would be a better place if this happened. I could say the same about my own nation's current foreign policy as well. There's just way too much meddling & inciting going on from both nations. So i stand by my earlier statements. It's time to once again give the Brits the boot and tell em to take their f*cking BP with em. Cheers mate.

Last edited:
Idiot! You're the one spouting the stupidity. You put it into context. Blathering moron. No facts, just your idiotic rants. Do you really think anyone takes you seriously?

Last edited:
Idiot! You're the one spouting the stupidity. You put it into context. Blathering moron. No facts, just your idiotic rants. Do you really think anyone takes you seriously?

It's called opinion. Look the word up. That's kind of what message boards are all about. Btw,you keep on defending yet you yourself haven't provided anything substantial to your defense of England. You just keep repeating the same condescending arrogance. The Brits are A*sholes. They poke their nose in every nations' affairs. I really don't give a chit that you don't know this or don't want to know this. The world would be a much better place if they just minded their own business for once. Their constant meddling and inciting really is very sad. Someone should tell them that their Imperialist days are over. I guess they didn't get that memo. I wish my country would change its interventionist foreign policy as well. I think the world is sick of it and so am i. I can see we're never going to see eye to eye on this one but believe it or not i do respect your opinions. I just think the Brits are A*sholes. You obviously don't think that. I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree on this one. Peace.

It's called opinion. Look the word up. That's kind of what message boards are all about. Btw,you keep on defending yet you yourself haven't provided anything substantial to your defense of England. You just keep repeating the same condescending arrogance. The Brits are A*sholes. They poke their nose in every nations' affairs. I really don't give a chit that you don't know this or don't want to know this. The world would be a much better place if they just minded their own business for once. Their constant meddling and inciting really is very sad. Someone should tell them that their Imperialist days are over. I guess they didn't get that memo. I wish my country would change its interventionist foreign policy as well. I think the world is sick of it and so am i. I can see we're never going to see eye to eye on this one but believe it or not i do respect your opinions. I just think the Brits are A*sholes. You obviously don't think that. I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree on this one. Peace.

I have nothing to defend, particularly now that you have admitted that all you have is your personal opinion that all Britons are arseholes. I guess that makes you one ginormous arsehole yourself. What a waste of space you are! Keep on blathering, fool. You're like a broken record with nothing to say. Goodbye.

lol! All you've done so far is sneer and show your own condescending arrogance. I assure you,you're no genius. Just in case you were wondering about that. You have not shown in any way that i'm wrong. BP is a British-based corporation. I understand that Americans own a portion of it but it is still a British-based corporation. England is an annoying & meddlesome country as well. You haven't shown that they are not. My God,what country doesn't England meddle & interfere in? Maybe you could start there? In my opinion they do incite and cause most of the world's problems. That is my assessment anyway. You're certainly entitled to make your own assessment though.

I think it's about time the rest of the world told the Brits to simply mind their own business. I really do think the world would be a better place if this happened. I could say the same about my own nation's current foreign policy as well. There's just way too much meddling & inciting going on from both nations. So i stand by my earlier statements. It's time to once again give the Brits the boot and tell em to take their f*cking BP with em. Cheers mate.

Are you an American?

If so, its more than a tad ironic that an American is lecturing anyone about meddling in the affairs of other countries.

Are you an American?

If so, its more than a tad ironic that an American is lecturing anyone about meddling in the affairs of other countries.

Yes and i am ashamed of my nation's interventionist foreign policy. The U.S. and Great Britain meddle and incite too much around the world. Both nations should reconsider their awful foreign policies. That's how i feel anyway.

Way to make friends and influence opinions, asshole.
Come in with the word stupid.

He wasn't here to make friends. He was here to get attention and illicit a response, which you and plenty of others gave him, so in my opinion, he's not the only stupid one.

I suppose this happens to all of us, but calling someone stupid while misspelling some word.....in this case "elicit" with a word that means entirely something else is embarrassing.

Misspelling one word now and then is just plain human fallibility. Why would I be embarrassed about it?

I found out, I'm half Irish Catholic, half German converted Jew to Catholicism , half alcoholic.
Totally American. Well, I am not a mathematician, but England isn’t the bastion of hierarchic Anglican upright uptight much of anything these days …Is it? London is overwhelmed with all those Muslim Pakistanis, oh, how bloody droll, isn’t that delicious? They want to blow all those tolerant Brits to smithereens. The IRA were pussies, excuse the expression. You nimrods let them( MUSLIMS) in. Rivers of Blood, I read about that once. How prophetic. The white man’s burden is coming home to roost, to mix metaphors. What say you?

I'd settle for one coherent sentence...just one....:eusa_whistle:

Make one then...

This entire thread, me boyo, is a waste. You want coherency.? Don’t think so.
England is lost , if PEOPLE like you represent “England”. Pathetic Jerk. What do you
really want? We don’t have any answers here, sweat pea. Nada. Less than Britannia, as lot less .Be assured of THAT. What do YOU really want? To feel superior? What?

Forum List

Back