I'm for gutting the whole government system

The majority now do support gay marriages.

We do have a constitution you know

Then there should be no gay marriages allowed nor should any other religion other than the Christian religion be allowed in America.

You really shouldn't try to respond to posts when you are in the middle of an electro-shock therapy session. :lol:

So a Democracy is only good for limited issues? The majority of Americans do not support gay marriages. And the Majority of Americans view America as a Christian nation.

In a constitutional democratic republic all topics are on the table. The key word is "constitutional" which prevents mob rule and assures a basic standard of inalienable rights to all of its citizens.

No the majority of Americans do not support a gay marriage
And with a democarcy you do not need a Constitution, because the majority rules and there is no need of rule of law.

The Constitution is rule of law
A Democarcy is majority rule.

PRINCETON, NJ -- Americans' views on same-sex marriage have essentially stayed the same in the past year, with a majority of 57% opposed to granting such marriages legal status and 40% in favor of doing so. Though support for legal same-sex marriage is significantly higher now than when Gallup first asked about it in 1996, in recent years support has appeared to stall, peaking at 46% in 2007.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/118378/majority-americans-continue-oppose-gay-marriage.aspx

Last edited:

No the majority of Americans do not support a gay marriage
And with a democarcy you do not need a Constitution, because the majority rules and there is no need of rule of law.

The Constitution is rule of law
A Democarcy is majority rule.

But...but...we are told incessantly that WE *ARE* a Democracy...even by our own electeds...so it MUST be TRUE? Eh? :eusa_shhh::eusa_think:

With the extention of the patriot act we can see our government is broken. Even the majority of TEA party members sent to D.C. voted for extending the patriot act. Voting no longer works, so when voting no longer works whats the next step to take?

44 'Tea Party Caucus' Members voted to renew Patriot Act - Los Angeles LA County Libertarian | Examiner.com

so we should live in what type of system?

Amazing that it took a dem president to make some realize this.
I see little different from the last admin.

My prediction about the TP members not being real conservatives is still right on track.
Talk about hopey changey...

Yes i see it, you went trolling, and you caught one. Nice job devaluing the topic. Idiot.

I have had to supply the definition of the word democracy to many cons over the years who insist The US is not a democracy.

Some propaganda idiot in the rights leadership is telling these people we are not a democracy and they have been repeting this stupidity for years now.

Take a look at how many refuse the court documents that prove the republican party has worked for decades to subvert democracy in this country.

The right leadership hates democracy and that is proven by their actions.

Then there should be no gay marriages allowed nor should any other religion other than the Christian religion be allowed in America.
Sine the majority of Americans do not support gay marriaes and the majority of Americans view America as a Christian nation.

LMAO. Sounds like the England we ran away from.

allowing only one religion is against the constitution.

Last edited:
I have had to supply the definition of the word democracy to many cons over the years who insist The US is not a democracy.

Some propaganda idiot in the rights leadership is telling these people we are not a democracy and they have been repeting this stupidity for years now.

Take a look at how many refuse the court documents that prove the republican party has worked for decades to subvert democracy in this country.

Sine the majority of Americans do not support gay marriaes and the majority of Americans view America as a Christian nation.

*I* don't think GAY MARRIAGE was an issue back then...do you? Seriously?

You really shouldn't try to respond to posts when you are in the middle of an electro-shock therapy session. :lol:

So a Democracy is only good for limited issues? The majority of Americans do not support gay marriages. And the Majority of Americans view America as a Christian nation.

In a constitutional democratic republic all topics are on the table. The key word is "constitutional" which prevents mob rule and assures a basic standard of inalienable rights to all of its citizens.

No such political animal exist in America.
The key word is a CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC.

That's what you get with majority rules no individual rights. But I for some reason thought you knew that.

Thats a perfectly valid position to take except those "halfwits" as you call them are, I suppose, the ones running the government and our current document leaves nearly every fiscal concern and a great many concerns Americans in 2011 find important to interpretation.

I really do not wish to re-write the Constitution from the ground up.
I do think there needs to be iron-handed guidelines so the "halfwits" can do very little damage.

For example, how high can our debt ceiling go? Does anybody know? Of course not. Put that in the Constitution and you now have the checks and balances of a court being able to strike laws that spend more money than is constitutionally mandated. Currently, the Congressional "halfwits" can, in theory, raise the debt ceiling to 100 bazillion batrillion battallion gazillion and one cent if they want and constitutionally, there isn't any check on what they do.

Would you agree that spending is out of control?
I would.When a horse is out of control, you pull back on the reins. If you're smart, you don't jerk them...you ease up a little at a time. This is a jerk of the reins to be sure however, due to the vagueness of the document, the rider is out of control with no willingness to tug on the reins. Gently. So we need to have it jerked, and for the rider to get thrown.

Amendments to the effect of what I am speaking of would be dandy. However, I think fiscal matters are only one symptom of a malady that infects the country.

Hamilton robbed us of Enumerated Powers by Trumping it with the General Welfare Clause, we lost control of the Reins even then. He was dishonest from the start, making one claim before ratification, then reversing his position after the Constitution became Law. One of the first bait and switches. Also a distinction between Federalist and Nationalist, with Federalism getting the short end. Hamilton wanted an Empire where you were free to voice your support in the Voting booth, and the rest of the time get spoon fed what he wanted to feed you. Until the Unalienable Rights of Each Being is Protected, until we devise a system that can remain true to that Principle, which is timeless, we will be at odds with the Forces of Creation. Don't kid yourself. Either we learn to do what is right because it is the right thing to do, Individually, and Collectively, or We All lose. Our system does not come close to reflecting that.

Indeed...

"This specification of particulars [the 18 enumerated powers of Article I, Section 8] evidently excludes all pretension to a general legislative authority, because an affirmative grant of special powers would be absurd as well as useless if a general authority was intended." - Alexander Hamilton, Federalist 83

Hamilton uncategorically states that all congressional powers are enumerated and that the very existence of these enumerations alone makes any belief that Congress has full and general legislative power to act as it desires nonsensical. If such broad congressional power had been the original intent, the constitutionally specified powers would have been worthless. In other words, why even enumerate any powers at all if the General Welfare clause could trump them?

Source...

Here is a document on Hamilton you might want to study. Again Post Ratification. Why a National Bank concept and not a Federal Bank concept for starters?
Why the Idea that the Government, by perception, can determine, separate from the will of the people, it's own boundaries, and why are those bounds moved arbitrarily? The end does not justify the means. If there are a thousand ways to accomplish a goal, why act like all means are the same, when they clearly are not?

Hamilton: The Constitutionality of the Bank of the United States, 1791

From his part in the Whiskey Rebellion, The Alien and Sedition Acts, his character is made very plain.

That's what you get with majority rules no individual rights. But I for some reason thought you knew that.

I read that a couple of times and I could not relate it to my post in any meaningful way.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...-the-whole-government-system.html#post3693420

ARe you really?

Including the military?

With the extention of the patriot act we can see our government is broken. Even the majority of TEA party members sent to D.C. voted for extending the patriot act. Voting no longer works, so when voting no longer works whats the next step to take?

44 'Tea Party Caucus' Members voted to renew Patriot Act - Los Angeles LA County Libertarian | Examiner.com

Are you really shocked that the TP members sent to Congress got in line to further enmpower the state maintain control over the people, BigREB?

I'm not.

Just like I am not surprised that Obama has ALSO signed onto that law.

Welcome to my reality, citizen.

The sooner people like you realize that the game is a fix, and the fix isn't about left or right, the better.

If we need a metsphor to describe our nation it isn't left v right, or liber b con or R v D it is:

INSIDERS versus CITIZENS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!!!!

Your neighbors, however much you might disapprove of their lives personally, are NOT the people who are screwing YOU or your nation.

When things go bad the LEADERSHIP is ALWAYS responsible.

Not the people, not the hippies, or the welfare mothers or the gun owners, or the veterans, or the factory workers or the affluent or the rich, or any other of the scapegoat classes our masters keep telling us are the causes of the problems.

THE PEOPLE WHO MADE THE DECISONS that lead us here are the guilty parties.

We know only SOME of their names.

They are mostly the PUPPETS, not the PUPPET MASTERS.

Follow the money, Reb.

As long as any kind of government exists, there will be insiders who are isolated from the citizenry.

It's true that leadership is always responsible when things go bad, but is that because of the leaders' malice, or because of their stupidity? I'm willing to bet it's usually the latter.

I read that a couple of times and I could not relate it to my post in any meaningful way.

In other words you could not twist it into something else? To make it more simple for you the argument was brought up for discussion that we are a Democrcay. In a Democrcay there would not be any gay marraiges allowed, due to the fact that the majority of Amricans do not support one. And since the majority of Amricans view America as a Christian nation no other religon would be allowed.
In a Democracy there is no need of a Constitution of protected individual rights.

In other words you could not twist it into something else? To make it more simple for you the argument was brought up for discussion that we are a Democrcay. In a Democrcay there would not be any gay marraiges allowed, due to the fact that the majority of Amricans do not support one. And since the majority of Amricans view America as a Christian nation no other religon would be allowed.
In a Democracy there is no need of a Constitution of protected individual rights.

What the hell is wrong with you? This is an act right? Please tell me you are not this ignorant.

OK I get it...you sniff paint..:eek: sad....

Hamilton robbed us of Enumerated Powers by Trumping it with the General Welfare Clause, we lost control of the Reins even then. He was dishonest from the start, making one claim before ratification, then reversing his position after the Constitution became Law. One of the first bait and switches. Also a distinction between Federalist and Nationalist, with Federalism getting the short end. Hamilton wanted an Empire where you were free to voice your support in the Voting booth, and the rest of the time get spoon fed what he wanted to feed you. Until the Unalienable Rights of Each Being is Protected, until we devise a system that can remain true to that Principle, which is timeless, we will be at odds with the Forces of Creation. Don't kid yourself. Either we learn to do what is right because it is the right thing to do, Individually, and Collectively, or We All lose. Our system does not come close to reflecting that.

Indeed...

"This specification of particulars [the 18 enumerated powers of Article I, Section 8] evidently excludes all pretension to a general legislative authority, because an affirmative grant of special powers would be absurd as well as useless if a general authority was intended." - Alexander Hamilton, Federalist 83

Hamilton uncategorically states that all congressional powers are enumerated and that the very existence of these enumerations alone makes any belief that Congress has full and general legislative power to act as it desires nonsensical. If such broad congressional power had been the original intent, the constitutionally specified powers would have been worthless. In other words, why even enumerate any powers at all if the General Welfare clause could trump them?

Source...

Here is a document on Hamilton you might want to study. Again Post Ratification. Why a National Bank concept and not a Federal Bank concept for starters?
Why the Idea that the Government, by perception, can determine, separate from the will of the people, it's own boundaries, and why are those bounds moved arbitrarily? The end does not justify the means. If there are a thousand ways to accomplish a goal, why act like all means are the same, when they clearly are not?

Hamilton: The Constitutionality of the Bank of the United States, 1791

From his part in the Whiskey Rebellion, The Alien and Sedition Acts, his character is made very plain.

It would seem to me that hamilton wasn't quite the Federalist he portrayed himself to be...No?

And it appears to me, that he was making the case for what WE now know as the FEDERAL RESERVE...

And he seems to advocate a more centralized power contained within the Federal Government...

Last edited:
http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...-the-whole-government-system.html#post3693420

ARe you really?

Including the military?

Are you really shocked that the TP members sent to Congress got in line to further enmpower the state maintain control over the people, BigREB?

I'm not.

Just like I am not surprised that Obama has ALSO signed onto that law.

Welcome to my reality, citizen.

The sooner people like you realize that the game is a fix, and the fix isn't about left or right, the better.

If we need a metsphor to describe our nation it isn't left v right, or liber b con or R v D it is:

INSIDERS versus CITIZENS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!!!!

Your neighbors, however much you might disapprove of their lives personally, are NOT the people who are screwing YOU or your nation.

When things go bad the LEADERSHIP is ALWAYS responsible.

Not the people, not the hippies, or the welfare mothers or the gun owners, or the veterans, or the factory workers or the affluent or the rich, or any other of the scapegoat classes our masters keep telling us are the causes of the problems.

THE PEOPLE WHO MADE THE DECISONS that lead us here are the guilty parties.

We know only SOME of their names.

They are mostly the PUPPETS, not the PUPPET MASTERS.

Follow the money, Reb.

As long as any kind of government exists, there will be insiders who are isolated from the citizenry.

It's true that leadership is always responsible when things go bad, but is that because of the leaders' malice, or because of their stupidity? I'm willing to bet it's usually the latter.

Joshua Molina? Really?

What the hell is wrong with you? This is an act right? Please tell me you are not this ignorant.

OK I get it...you sniff paint..:eek: sad....

No it was an attempt of the gay community to legalize the marriage for same sex. And the majority of Americans view America as a chirstian nation. In a democracy that would be the only religion allowed. Majority rules in a Democracy

The Angry Mob Rules in a Democracy, not Reason, but Impulse, the flavor of the day.

Forum List

Back