I'm dying.

D

Dis

bleh-1.gif

That's all.

We all are dying

Way to ruin what started out as a perfectly good pity party. :(

Ok, maybe not dying, but my lungs sure are filling up with some yucky crud and my throat really hurts.

We all are dying

Ok, maybe not dying, but my lungs sure are filling up with some yucky crud and my throat really hurts.
sorry to hear that I know the lung thing hurts...for I am still having some fluid in the lining of my lungs. Rest, water and all that bladebahbah

We all are dying

sorry to hear that I know the lung thing hurts...for I am still having some fluid in the lining of my lungs. Rest, water and all that bladebahbah

What she said.

See I knew you'd be fine, now smile damn it! :tongue:

We all are dying

Swine flu? Or smoking too much?

It happens when you quit smoking and things start loosening up in your lungs...

Dis, I was just trying to make you laugh! :eusa_angel: I hope you feel better soon!

dammit, dis! Why'd you have to get all sick and make your lungs taste bad?! BITCH, NOW I HAVE TO POSTPONE THE FESTIVAL AND FEAST!! I already sent out invitations!

In my non-expert opinion, to be as safe as possible, get a chest x-ray or bronchoscope exam. Then take plenty of fluids and rest.

Forum List

Back