I'm Done.

NOTHING is getting resolved on this board in relation to this issue. NOTHING!

I'm a reasonable and intelligent person. I've seen enough merit to this issue for me to question where obama was born because it is fact, THERE IS NO VALID PROOF, and if there is, IT'S BEING HIDDEN BY OBAMA HIMSELF... PERIOD... THAT'S A FACT!

But I am sick and tired of all the INSANE, REVOLTING, REPETITIVE and DISGUSTING INSULTS I've been subjected to just for trying to argue my side.

Some of you people here utterly DISGUST ME! NOW I know what Dis is talking about saying, "looking around, I don't know if I belong here anymore."

This board has become a vile and caustic environment of shit heads and flammers. There was a day when this board could go months without as much as one fight. Now the most popular section on the board is THE FLAME ZONE! Seems to me anymore the WHOLE BOARD is one big flame zone. Christ... you can have it.

Well, wherever you go, please keep talking about it. It's really making Rs look like a bunch of morons. Not that they didn't look like it before.. :cuckoo:

15439_crazyWomen_chrisCrocker_l1.jpg

Are you - maybe just maybe - PMSing ... a little?

I'm a reasonable and intelligent person. I've seen enough merit to this issue for me to question where obama was born because it is fact, THERE IS NO VALID PROOF, and if there is, IT'S BEING HIDDEN BY OBAMA HIMSELF... PERIOD... THAT'S A FACT!

But I am sick and tired of all the INSANE, REVOLTING, REPETITIVE and DISGUSTING INSULTS I've been subjected to just for trying to argue my side.

Some of you people here utterly DISGUST ME! NOW I know what Dis is talking about saying, "looking around, I don't know if I belong here anymore."

This board has become a vile and caustic environment of shit heads and flammers. There was a day when this board could go months without as much as one fight. Now the most popular section on the board is THE FLAME ZONE! Seems to me anymore the WHOLE BOARD is one big flame zone. Christ... you can have it.

Well, wherever you go, please keep talking about it. It's really making Rs look like a bunch of morons. Not that they didn't look like it before.. :cuckoo:
wow, how ironic
:lol:

Perhaps I didn't explain well enough what I meant... what I meant in more simple terms is, unless there's a major development in this issue, I'm done talking about it. I've been on this board for over five years, and I've never had to suffer through more ridicule and personal insults than I have defending my opinion talking about this, so I'm done. It's not worth it. Too many smart asses that would rather kick you in the teeth and tar and feather you just for your opinion, and not enough logical people willing to debate. It's sad. The board didn't used to be that way. There would be little fights here and there, but they were usually squashed and the offending parties told to knock off the shit. Now.... well.... it's not the same that's for sure. Too many cherries here that do nothing more than fling shit all day and all night. 9 out of 10 of their posts are pure sass and insults to whom ever they disagree with. Nothing of substance, no debating, just insults. Just look two posts up. You'll see exactly what I mean. How lovely. What a VALUABLE post. The board is SO much RICHER now.

Last edited:
Well that's the way freedom of speech works, bub. It sucks when you get a bunch of whiny, insulting jerks who are ignorant besides, but on the other hand, you're free to give as good as you get.

Perhaps I didn't explain well enough what I meant... what I meant in more simple terms is, unless there's a major development in this issue, I'm done talking about it. I've been on this board for over five years, and I've never had to suffer through more ridicule and personal insults than I have defending my opinion talking about this, so I'm done. It's not worth it. Too many smart ass that would rather kick you in the teeth and tar and feather you just for your opinion, and not enough logical people willing to debate. It's sad. The board didn't used to be that way. There would be little fights here and there, but they were usually squashed and the offending parties told to knock off the shit. Now.... well.... it's not the same that's for sure. Too many cherries here that do nothing more than fling shit all day and all night. 9 out of 10 of their posts are pure sass and insults to whom ever they disagree with. Nothing of substance, no debating, just insults. Just look two posts up. You'll see exactly what I mean. How lovely.

$false_alarm.jpg

The problem being Pale, anything against your argument, you either ignore or call lies. Hold on tight to your tin hat. But look at it this way, you get to walk in a mile of someone else's shoes. Those being the shoes of Eots, Terral, and Lookout. :eusa_whistle:

Edit: To clarify, remember all those conspiracy theorists you surely mock, and probably made laugh at their points? You're one of them now with that issue. *Begins to hear the chants of one of us*

Last edited:
Perhaps I didn't explain well enough what I meant... what I meant in more simple terms is, unless there's a major development in this issue, I'm done talking about it. I've been on this board for over five years, and I've never had to suffer through more ridicule and personal insults than I have defending my opinion talking about this, so I'm done. It's not worth it. Too many smart ass that would rather kick you in the teeth and tar and feather you just for your opinion, and not enough logical people willing to debate. It's sad. The board didn't used to be that way. There would be little fights here and there, but they were usually squashed and the offending parties told to knock off the shit. Now.... well.... it's not the same that's for sure. Too many cherries here that do nothing more than fling shit all day and all night. 9 out of 10 of their posts are pure sass and insults to whom ever they disagree with. Nothing of substance, no debating, just insults. Just look two posts up. You'll see exactly what I mean. How lovely.

View attachment 7831

The problem being Pale, anything against your argument, you either ignore or call lies. Hold on tight to your tin hat. But look at it this way, you get to walk in a mile of someone else's shoes. Those being the shoes of Eots, Terral, and Lookout.

Edit: To clarify, remember all those conspiracy theorists you surely mock, and probably made laugh at their points? You're one of them now with that issue. *Begins to hear the chants of one of us*

The problem with you bob, is that you never produced anything in the first place. You're also a liar. I have mocked no one ever over a conspiracy.

But whatever conversation we MIGHT have been able to have on this issue, it's done now. I'm sick of you sassy little punks. It's not worth it.

Dis... I know what you mean.

The problem with you bob, is that you never produced anything in the first place. You're also a liar. I have mocked no one ever over a conspiracy.

But whatever conversation we MIGHT have been able to have on this issue, it's done now. I'm sick of you sassy little punks. It's not worth it.

Dis... I know what you mean.

Again, you ignored my evidence then. Go back and look through the threads, ANYONE can tell you that I posted numerous links. It's no surprise though, considering you're the person who takes the word of a website that says Obama is a Communist Mole, who also happens to be an Atheist.

You never were out for conversation, you were out to decredit the President of the United States as much as possible for reasons unknown. Likely because you disagree with his policies, and even maybe because you're a bit racist.

And before you say you aren't, what about things like this:

$Picture 2.jpg

I took a picture because I knew you were going to edit it.

Honestly Pale, I'd love to have an actual discussion/conversation/debate between the two of us. Just the two of us on this issue, but the thing is no matter how myths on this matter I destroy, you'll still believe it. I mean hells bells, the other threads where me and you go back forth are more then enough proof.

Last edited:

welcome to how things go here in the conspiracy section Pale.Yeah thats all they ever do here when they cant counter your points is engage in childish name calling and insults but thats the way it is pretty much at all other sites as well sadly.thats just the way it is.you wont find it any differently in other message boards on this issue Im afraid.Its a shame that it used to be you could come here and have a civilized discussion about things like that without people resorting to that.That was the way it used to be at this other site I used to post at as well before I came here.it seems to go on everywhere no matter where you go.places that used to be civilized are no longer that way anymore.thats life though.

Last edited:
welcome to how things go here in the conspiracy section Pale.Yeah thats all they ever do here when they cant counter your points is engage in childish name calling and insults but thats the way it is pretty much at all other sites as well sadly.thats just the way it is.you wont find it any differently in other message boards on this issue Im afraid.Its a shame that it used to be you could come here and have a civilized discussion about things like that without people resorting to that.That was the way it used to be at this other site I used to post at as well before I came here.it seems to go on everywhere no matter where you go.places that used to be civilized are no longer that way anymore.thats life though.

:lol: See what I mean. I hope you don't believe that the moon landing was a conspiracy. Do you? :eusa_eh:

:lol: See what I mean. I hope you don't believe that the moon landing was a conspiracy. Do you? :eusa_eh:[/QUOTE]

I havent done any research on that topic so i dont have an opinion on that one way or another and frankly, I dont care if it was faked or not because theres far more important government corruption going on in the the world thats much more important that they be held accountable for other than that.

Thats why I keep telling Pale Rider this-so what if Obama's birth ceritificate is fake? I think he needs to get over this Obama birth certificate thing and be more concerned about issues like the people in the Bush administration being held accountable for their 9/11 crimes and other more important things like that,that he really needs to get over this Obama birth ceritifcate obsession he has and worry about other more important government corruption going on in the world instead.

Forum List

Back