I'm done with this website

Funny-the complaints he had of childishness from 2011 are the same we hear now with "Never used to be this way-so much disunity"!

Bye Digger. Sorry to see you go since you just got here. For the record...you won't find anything like USMB out there. Either its all fluffy rainbow farting unicorns who gasp at foul language, or nothing but battles. You've just been in the wrong threads. Hang out in the more mellow ones. Foxfyres thread of the coffee shop is cool. Threads in General or Reviews for movies is nice. Health is also a great forum.
Go look. Then if you come back....holler. I'll give ya a hug welcome.

(btw..I posted at a board for 13 years. Finally had enough and went on the prowl. Found here, then like a dummy I got caught in drama, left for a small while, then came back. And here I stay. I looked. Not much out there). But do go look. And maybe you will wander back this way.

That's not really true, Grace.

For me, it is. I looked for a very long time. I wanted fluff AND more volatile subjects in the same spot. I joined many boards, but never stayed. Or I was banned for asking questions the admin didn't like answering. I tried blogging too. That didn't work out well either.
I like it here because it reminds me of my old original home board I hung out at.
But to each their own. The net is huge. Maybe Digger will find what he/she is looking for. I hope so. But if not...like Intense said, the light will be left on.

Care to tell me what wasn't true, though? My personal opinion isn't? And who are you to judge me? It's true FOR ME.
Be careful out there, you can get banned for posting something that you can say over here. I had a record of 4 sites bannning me last week..That includes Disqus, LOL won't miss them and I still get email about me posting on two of them.

Oh shit! I thought someone was pretending to be me...then I looked at the date. :D

The OP posted this in 2011...he could have grandchildren by now...he thought Trump was a TV show host when he posted this.....man just think what he would think today....post election 2016...we were saints in 2011 compared to us today....

Kinda fun strolling down memory lane, I miss Huggy.

Gracie, did you know you were banned.......? :dunno:

Of course it would be even more fun strolling down mammary lane, stopping and lingering here and there.......

YouTube - Mike Posner - Please Don't Go

Singer Mike Posner is airlifted to the hospital after being bitten by a rattlesnake

EMTs are freaking out over a snakebite?

I have been bitten by rattlesnakes before and recovered completely by taking it easy and drinking a lot of water and eating a little bit of fresh fruit.

There's some sort of “antivenin” or “antivenom” or something like that and it absolutely smacks of medical quackery & attempted murder by poison with a convenient reptile to take the fall for their crime.

Doctors are crooks, and entertainers all too often play along with the scam, willingly or not.

It was less serious because he was bitten by a baby rattlesnake .

I have never seen a board quite like this. Yes it is right leaning, yes the majority of people with high rep points are from the right and yes, the majority of the mods are rightys....(what the hell was my point....? Oh yeah) but its damn near impossible to be banned from here. That is rare.

This board rocks. They appreciate a nutjob like me. Damn, I'm tearing up.

I'm moving on. Only been here a week, but I've put a bunch of time in. Not bad, but I don't have to settle for not bad. Gonna go find something I actually like.

What I don't like about this place is all the partisan bickering. No one seems to bother forming a reasoned opinion. They're too busy pretending to care about an issue they don't or pretending to misunderstand an issue that has already been addressed.

And there are too many personal attacks. I know, I know, "it's the internet, get used to it." No thank you. I'm not looking to trade empty insults with people who act like they're in grade school. There are communities that expect a certain basic level of civility in discourse.

So have a nice life, guys. Good luck using the site to do anything but dig the ruts deeper in your thoughts.

Don't let the door hit you in the butt on the way out.
:asshole:

I'm moving on. Only been here a week, but I've put a bunch of time in. Not bad, but I don't have to settle for not bad. Gonna go find something I actually like.

What I don't like about this place is all the partisan bickering. No one seems to bother forming a reasoned opinion. They're too busy pretending to care about an issue they don't or pretending to misunderstand an issue that has already been addressed.

And there are too many personal attacks. I know, I know, "it's the internet, get used to it." No thank you. I'm not looking to trade empty insults with people who act like they're in grade school. There are communities that expect a certain basic level of civility in discourse.

So have a nice life, guys. Good luck using the site to do anything but dig the ruts deeper in your thoughts.

If you find a board that does try to have productive conversations, swing back by and PM me.

Forum List

Back