I'm Done I'm Done

Jmarie

Jan 8, 2004
Iowa
I'm done with college..Today was my last day..Now all I have to do is wait until Graduation cermony and that's in July...I'm done I'm done I'm done..Now everyone lets party!!!!! Jenny's a college graduate!!!!!!!! :banana: :dance: :thanks: :thanks: :thewave: :cheers2: :alco:

Hoooray! Congrats, I'm right behind ya (well, a year and a half behind ya!). Go get drunk tonight!;)

CONGRATS Jmarie!!!!! A well deserved congrats at that. Night train is right, not many can stick it out!

If I knew where to find this, I would run out and buy it for you, suits you to the T!!!!!!! :D

Buckshot%20-%20Men%20in%20Uniform%20VHS%20oder%20DVD.jpg

Originally posted by janeeng
CONGRATS Jmarie!!!!! A well deserved congrats at that. Night train is right, not many can stick it out!

If I knew where to find this, I would run out and buy it for you, suits you to the T!!!!!!! :D

Excellent choice Janeen. The gift that keeps on giving!

Originally posted by Kathianne
Excellent choice Janeen. The gift that keeps on giving!
hahah! why thank you! I know how much Jmarie loves those men in uniform, and she could watch this on a nightly basis!

DAYYAMMM !!!! YUMMY !!!!:hitit:

:hitit: :hitit: :wank: Sweet.....Where can you buy that at..I want it..dam girl...yes a gift that keeps on giving..Thanks now I have something to look forward too...sweet..

Forum List

Back