Mr. P

VIP Member
Aug 5, 2004
South of the Mason Dixon
Yep, I’m doing it!
Will post pics!!!!
Takers/helpers?

Here are twenty helpful tips:

12. Talk to the ghosts. When you enter an area that you want to photograph, such as a cemetery, follow these steps: Walk around the area for about 15 minutes before doing anything else. As you're walking around, clear your mind and think only good thoughts. (Ghosts can sense your feelings and read your thoughts) After 15 minutes, recite the following statement or something similar. "Hi, my name is ______, We have come here to take some pictures of you as ghosts in order to show & document that there is life after death. We have only the best of intentions. We are not here to do any harm and we will only be here long enough to take our photos and then we will leave. Our only request is to take a picture of you, any of you! Thank you so much. I'll begin taking pictures now......thanks. Take all the pictures you think you need to and start heading back to your car. On the way, stop one last time and say: We are leaving now, just in case I didn't get any pictures of you on film can I take just 5 more pictures of this monument (or whatever) and would one of you mind posing for me in these very last photos? Take five more photos and then say: Thank you so much for putting up with me & my group.....we enjoyed being here in your company and am grateful for any photos you have allowed us to have of you..........thanks again, bye. If you were able to get some good pictures and you proved your good intentions to the ghosts.....then you will be welcomed back on your return visit.
:rotflmao:
http://www.ghoststudy.com/photography_class.html

dmp said:
I had a suspicion I'd open this thread and just see a photo of Clay.

:D

I dig ghost stuff...watch sci-fi ghost shows often.
Despite how wacko #12 seems, I think it’s interesting.
I may just do a cemetary drive by shooting (photo). I'm damn sure not getting out of the car!:laugh:

Boy, with the ghost threads, and the "Words that Haunt" thread, it feels like Halloween in January here.

Very interested in seeing your pic's, Mr. P!

Forum List

Back