I'm Depressed

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
Hurricane Irma is making a beeline for Mar-A-Lago.

Trump won't be able to go golfing this weekend, and that makes me sad.:crybaby:

Maybe he will go to Mar-A-Lago anyway and get killed in the storm. Wouldn't that cheer you up?

Oh, wait....Pence....Never Mind.

I'm buying you an e-drink. Cheer up, buddy. :beer:

Now the moderators allow these scum to start troll threads for no reason. This is what has killed the politics section.

Just like America, he will make Mar-A-Lago great again

Maybe he will go to Mar-A-Lago anyway and get killed in the storm. Wouldn't that cheer you up?

Oh, wait....Pence....Never Mind.

I'm buying you an e-drink. Cheer up, buddy. :beer:
Pence would be a far superior President.

Go Irma!

You know, considering how high the storm surge is, as well as the fact that his Mar a Lago estate is real close to the beach, I'm guessing that the structure itself will stand, because it looks pretty sturdy, but I'm guessing it will lose part of it's roof and end up flooding quite extensively because of all the open spaces it has.

No problem, your taxes will be paying to keep Trumps estate safe........................

So cheer up

And my area, 10-15 inches of rain; I live 1/3 from the a tributary of the St. Mary's.

It makes me sad he's not golfing in the rain.

Well, Scaramucchi DID tell us that Trump regularly sinks 3 ft. putts on the course.

His one and only press conference reminded me quite a bit of how N. Korea talks about Kim Jong Un.

No problem, your taxes will be paying to keep Trumps estate safe........................

So cheer up

If his resort is destroyed, do you think he's gonna get the American people to rebuild it by saying that it's needed as his "Southern White House"?

So cheer up

If his resort is destroyed, do you think he's gonna get the American people to rebuild it by saying that it's needed as his "Southern White House"?
There will be damage and I guarantee that American people will be rebuilding it, unless Trump imports Mexicans to do the work................

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Forum List

Back